16.

I finish applying my lip liner and then pass my lip creme on top. I look at my phone.

6:52

Right on time.

I get my perfume and spray it 3 times around my body and put on my mask. I look at myself in the mirror. My make up makes me look older, my hazel green eyes pop out more with it too. I feel confident, like I can take out anyone I want to. I fix my dress and make sure anything is out of place.

I hear my phone ring and it's Ethan.

"Hey I'm walking towards your door"

"okay I'll be right there"

I hang up. 6:58

Always on time.

I walk from my restroom towards the door and I feel powerful walking on my high heels, I swing my hips from side to side as I take a step.

~
ETHAN POV

She opens the door before I could even walk.

My jaw drops and I'm left in shock and amusement. I look at her from toe to head. She's wearing black high heels and her legs are incredibly toned and sexy. The dress hugs her figure and shows a little bit of cleavage.

Well this dress is a tease.

She has her hair down, something I hardly ever see her with. Only that day I first met her. I gotta say she looks lovely, her hair touches all the way to her waist. It's so smooth, shiny and straight. Her face looks beautiful, she's wearing make up. Most girls with make up look ridiculous to me but her.. She looks like a goddess.

I throw myself at her not being able to resist anymore.

REYNIS POV

He kisses me hard. I pull away.

"Let's go"

Well, I feel like I'm in control now.

I take his hand and close the door. I can feel him starring at me in surprise.

Today you will see another different side of me baby.

~

We park outside the house, where I'm guessing it's her house.

Grayson stands on my right side and Ethan on my left. Eth takes my hand and takes of his shades.

We take a look around and there's people talking outside with cups of what I'm guessing alcohol.

OLIVIA'S POV

I see a pair of guys in black getting out of a black range rover. One shorter than the other but both incredibly hot. I can't really see their faces though. One opens the back door and a girl takes out her legs and then gives her hand to the guy who opened the door for her. She's pretty Damm hot herself too. I don't know these people.

As they get closer to the house, I decide to go check out who they are. After all this is my party and house.

Holy fuck. It's Reyni and the Dolan Twins.

"Hey! Reyni glad you could make it"

She hands me an envelope and gives me a hug.

"Happy birthday!"

As she hugs me I catch Ethan checking her out and I smirk.

"Well there's drinks and there's a pool where you guys can chill. More people should be coming later on"