10.

I wake up and I see he's still wrapped up around me before he kissed my forehead and we fell asleep. I'm facing his chest.

They're so pecky, I like how collar bones meet with his little bump he has on his shoulders.

I touch his chest clavicle and he wakes up to my touch. He takes a second to recover from the light and looks down at me.

"Goodmorning beautiful"

God I'm so in love with him. Am i? Of course I am. I've been loving him since I saw him on my screen. How about now that he's not on my screen?

"Goodmorning handsome" I pass my hand through his hair and then I realize.

His turn on.

He flips me so that now he's on top.

"Morning sex, good idea baby" His eyes darken and his erections starts grinding on me.

~

"You never fail to surprise me Ethan" I say as I give him a kiss and get up from bed.

He stands up behind me. We are both naked except I have a sheet wrapped around me.

"Get dressed, I'll take you to your apartment so you can change"

Mr. Control Freak is back, kinda missed him. 

"Yes sir" I chuckle

I look over at his night stand and I see he has the necklace I gave him there.

"Aww you still have this"

"Yeah, it inspires me"

"Did it also inspire you to get me this"

I pull my necklace out.

"Smart, baby"

"Well I am top 5% so" I wink at him.

"hurry get dressed before Grayson walks in"

I do as I'm told.

~

I walk out of Ethan's room and I see Grayson and Ethan trying to cook something.

"Dude that's not how you do it" Grayson says.

"yes it is, read the instructions on the box"

"Give me that let me do it"

They still haven't noticed I'm standing there looking at them have a little fight. I let out a giggle and they both look up at me.

Holy Fuck. They're both shirtless.

"Hello beautiful"

"Dude you're so cheesy, Hi reyni" Grayson waves his hand.

I do a peace sign "Hello guys, need help there"

"Ethan was trying to make you breakfast but he ruined everything so we're taking, longer please do"

"I see you're wearing my shirt only" Ethan approaches me

"I'm wearing shorts under, every dancer always wears shorts" I pull up my shirt to show him.

He immediately puts it back down "OK enough of the show and tell"

"Stop being over protective dude"

"Gray go put on a shirt man"

"lol OK bro"

"Don't worry I'll take care of breakfast guys"

Gray walks out to his room.

I head over to the stove and see they're trying to make pancakes.

"I thought you guys had made pancakes before, I remember you posted on your story?"