18.

I walk towards the door.

"Reyni we need to talk"

I pretend he's not there and I continue opening it. Doesn't matter how much it hurts that I'm not talking to him and how I miss him, I'm still mad.

"Please"

I get inside and as I try to close it, he stops it with his arm. I look up at him and his eyes are watery and wide open.

ETHANS POV

She looks up at me and her eyes are dark, sad and full of hate.

She's never going to forgive me.

"I can't talk to you Ethan"

"Why, please let me talk to you"

I grab her cheeks and tears fall of her face.

"You can't do this to me Ethan. You hurt me and leave me and then come back and keep on doing it. I'm not what you want'

"No you are what I want. You're exactly what I want. You're more than what I deserve"

"Why did you kiss her then"

My heart drops from my chest when I see her bit her lip to avoid tears falling.

"Please let me go in and I'll explain to you everything"

She opens the door wider and I go in. I take a seat on the couch. Memories of when me and her were making out come to my head. I look back at her. She's sitting across from me. She looks angry and sad. Her legs are crossed and I know this is not the time but I would love to make her mine right now.

"Look the reason why I kissed her. I- I didn't see her coming. I was looking for gray and then I saw a girl walk towards me. She said "I see you're finally alone" and then she kissed me. When she kissed me I knew it was Cynthia. In the moment I thought, if Reyni wants to kiss other guys well then this she wouldn't mind. So I kissed her again. But I immediately felt dirty and it felt wrong. And then you came in-"

"You have no idea how much that hurt, I saw the whole thing. After you left me outside I didn't want to be there so I went to go look for Grayson so he could take me home. When I found him he went to go look for you and well I stayed there waiting for him. "

She's looking at the floor.

"Seeing you kiss her, just that was it. I felt a pain in my chest"

"I know I'm sorry. I really am. I will make it up to you"

"This isn't something you can make up Ethan."

My heart sinks to my stomach.

"You don't want to be with me anymore"

She places her head in her hands.

REYNIS POV

"You don't want to be with me anymore"

Of course I do, I love him. This is just too much, I can't handle it.

I place my head in my hands to avoid tears coming down.

"Ethan I-"

"Please Reyni"

"I lo-"

I stop myself

Should I tell him? what if he doesn't feel the same and leaves me

He walks next to me and kneels.

"You what?"

His eyes are full off hope, is he waiting for me to tell him I love him? I can't. Even though I do, I can't give in that easy or he will keep on doing it.