8.

Ethan's POV

She's standing there. With her plumped up lips, messy hair and sunglasses. She has a white tanktop with a sweater on top but her cleavage is still noticable.

Other guys better not fucking stare at her

She looks up at me and shows a big smile. She walks towards me and I stand there admiring her beauty and body.

"Hi baby"

"Hello" she smiles and stares at my lips and then kisses me. Her lips feel like pillows on mine. Soft, fluffy and delicious. She places her hands on my neck and I place my hands on her waist. We kiss long and softly. Until she pulls away.

My body saddens

"Ethan people are starring" she says giggling

"So?"

"You came"

"You think I was going to miss this?"

"You really got me there"

I pull her in for another kiss but she makes it a quick one and pushes me away.

"Help me with my bags"

Excuse me?

I let out a smile and stare at her lips, while looking at her seductively

"Right on Boss" I say

Fuck. I am whipped

Reyni's POV

He closes the car door.

He may be a need of control freak but he's a gentleman. Oh god, I hope the Fandom doesn't hate on me for this. Omg my Internet friends! They're all going to hate me. Is he worth it?

I shake it off and he comes in the door

"Ready?"

"Yes" I smile at him

"I'll take you to your apartment and then I'm taking you out for dinner. I hope you brought your nice clothes"

"What's wrong with this"

"It shows too much"

"Omg"

Is he really starting ? I just got here.

"Please don't start"

"I'm sorry, LA is full of perverts and you're only mine"

"Not officially"

"soon" He winks at me, takes my hand and kisses my knuckles

I stare at him as his lips touch my knuckles.

I'm so lucky.

"We're here"

I look up and it's a tall white building. Very modern and fancy.

Wow

"Come on let's get inside"

He gets my suit cases from the back of his black range rover.

We walk into the building and head into the elevator.

The elevator opens and we walk in. He places the suit cases on the floor.

He throws himself at me and places my hands about my head. He kisses me hard, his tounge invading my mouth and mine invading his. He presses his dick on my crotch and makes me let out a moan.