7.

It's monday. Ethan left Saturday morning and I'm already craving him more than ever. The spring fling plan had a twist. Alex and Anna ended up on hooking up afterwards. Well at least he's not going to be crying anymore.

I open the door and I find my mom smiling at her phone.

"Hi mom"

"Ohh uhh hi sweety" she says nervously

Hmm?

She kisses my forhead and I give her a hug.

"how was school"

"boring, thank god its almost over"

I look at my phone and I have a text from Ethan. My heart lightens up.

"I'm going to my room and then I'm going to head to practice"

I giver her a kiss in the cheek and head to my room.

"Is that a boy who texted us"

I stop.

"What?!"

"You got a text honey, and you went from " I hate everything" to "I love life"

"It was a text from Ceci, she's telling me about her debit card she just got"

I lie.

Ceci is my bestfriend. I've been friends with ever since 6th grade when she moved to my neighborhood. I guess I'm that person who hangs out the new people. What can I say, I'm a friendly person.

"Nice, well you better get going or you'll be late"

I close the door.

Omg that was close. I need to tell her. How am I going to go to LA with him in the summer if she doesn't know about him.

I pull out my phone and start typing

I just got out of school and I'm about to go to practice, how was your day?

Well I had a photoshoot today and well me and gray just went long boarding afterwards. I'm about to go to the cafe.

Nice, can't wait to see the pictures ♡

I can't wait to see you

I start smiling like crazy. I grab my bag and head out the door.

~

"Reyni I'd like to talk to you"

Omg what does she want. Whenever Mrs. Diana calls me into her office, it's usually a bad thing. Except last time.

"Yes ma'am? "

"Reyni, please take a seat"

I do as I'm told.

"I am more than pleased with your dedication to this studio and even more that you placed 1st in the big competition, you've put our name out there"

"Thank you, it means alot"

"Like I said it put the name of our studio out there, and well the Abby Lee Dance Company, I'm sure you're familiar with their studio, they've invited you to go to for a 3 week camp."

"omg... this is huge"

"You've been invited to their studio in LA"

"studio in LA" LA! OMG THIS IS PERFECT