6.

I get out of the classroom and feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn the opposite way of the shoulder I get tapped bc people usually fall for it and I wasn't in the mood for the whole "gotcha" ceremony.

"oh hi Alex"

Alex is my best friend. He's been my best friend since he moved schools in 1st grade, I was kinda like his first friend in school and he was in my classroom so it  kinda just happened that we played and did our homework together after school.

"Guess what?"

"what" I say rolling my eyes and letting out a smile

"I know how to get back at Anna"

Anna was his ex. They've been dating since the summer before freshman year started. And they recently broke up because she cheated on him. He's been real hurt so I've been trying to help him get out of the crying stage and move to the I hate her stage. It's better than have him crying through the phone.

"How?"

"There's a spring fling"

"And you're going to take a date that's not her. Niceeee!"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Who are you taking?"

"You"

"Me?! Alex you know I don't do school dances, they're pathetic and pointless and plus I want to wait until senior year prom"

"Come on please, I already got tickets"

"I can't, I'm with E"

I look around to make sure nobody listens.

"I'm with Ethan remember" I whisper

"You guys aren't even official yet"

Alex is the only person I've told about Ethan and I. I have to vent to someone I can't just keep it to myself.

"Okay I'll go, but my dress, shoes, and makeup are on you"

He let's a big smile and yells

"Yeah baby! Revenge is good!!"

"You're crazy, I'll see you afterschool"

~

Incoming Call from Ethan Dolan

"Hello"

"Hi cutie"

"I'm so tired from school"

"Thank god I'm on an online school"

"Yeah you're very lucky"

"What's wrong you sound down"

"I- It's nothing"

"You hesitated"

fml

"I need to tell you something"

"what" He says dry.

Oh God he's already getting mad. Lord please help

"It's nothing bad, it's something I've never told you. I have a friend named alex"

"Oh me too! Perhaps we can pair them up?"

"Uhh he's a guy. Now don't get mad let me explain. He's been my friend ever since 1st grade, he had a gf ever since freshman year and well they broke up bc she cheated on him"

"So he's after you now"

"WHAT?! NO. Just listen. Please. He wants to get back at her but he doesn't know how, so he finally came up with a plan. He wants to take me to the spring fling which is in 5 days, and well I accepted to go."