Chapter 2

Suddenly I flung upright, my arms flung out, eyes wide open. I froze as the room started spinning from a head rush then looked around the strange room with my eyes.

The room looked like a bedroom. Dark blue walls and furniture here and there, nothing special.

How the fuck did I get here?! I thought frantically as memories of the previous day came flooding back into my mind.

My eyes eventually land on two people standing in the room. They were looking at me in shock.

I recognized them as Piper and Spencer.

“Well, it looks like she’s woken up….” Spencer said still watching me.

Piper replies with, “I’ll go get the others” and hurried out of the room closing the door behind her.

“You okay?” Spencer’s voice jolted me out of my thoughts.

 “Uuhhh…..yeah” I said and sat normally instead of all crazily, like when I had jumped awake.

“How’d I get here?” I asked.

“Well…..you passed out the other day….”

Oh how cliché…

“So we brought you here” I nodded trying to figure out why in the world I would pass out.

“It wasn’t me” a new voice stated. I probably jumped 10 feet in the air as I hadn’t noticed anyone else come in.

Over at the side of the room sitting in a chair slouched down a bit with one foot on the edge, the other under the chair, was Dylan.

I blinked at him wondering when he got there and if he could get any creepier. I mean seriously? Just sitting over there like a creep being all quiet and all until randomly saying something that doesn’t make sense? What did he mean by ‘it wasn’t me’? Did he mean that he didn’t want to bring me here, or that he didn’t knock me out, or was it something else….was I missing something drastic? Oh god, here I go, over thinking things again. I was probably going to blow my mind up one day from over thinking too much…

Dylan wasn’t looking at neither of me nor Spencer, but the iPod in his hand. He took out the ear pieces and lightly set it on the floor next to the chair.

Spencer looked at him and said “What are you, an astronaut? I never said it was you, but then what WAS it?”

Dylan shrugged still not looking at either of us. A lock of his jet black hair fell into his red eyes. Wait. Red eyes? I looked harder and noticed that they just had a reddish tint to them. That just made me curious beyond belief. Who the heck has RED eyes?

Spencer sighed as the door opened. Jamie, Stevie, and Piper came in fallowed by Riley who slipped the drum sticks he was holding in his pants.

I raised an eyebrow at him then turned my attention to the other four, waiting for them to start talking. But instead, there was an awkward silence.

After about a minute (that seemed like an hour), Riley piped up saying in a sing-song voice “AWKwaaard”

I could have sworn I saw Dylan almost laugh. Almost.

Finally Jamie spoke up. “Should we tell her?” They all exchanged glances.

“Don’t see why not, I mean, you guys told me and I’M a normal human being!” Stevie said to make a point.

Piper nodded and turned to me “Your probably not gonna believe us at first”

Dylan suddenly looked up and at the door and Piper continued “Well….we aren’t human, well….we are, we just ha-” she was cut off by the door suddenly being thrown open.