Chapter 5

I woke up in a bed. Again.

‘How many times is this gonna happen?!’ I think and look around. It’s a pretty small room. Pretty simple too. The walls were a light purple, the carpet a nice tan color. There was a large wooden desk with a Dell computer, CD player, and some other desk stuff. Other than that, the only thing in the room was a small dresser.

Is this my new room? I mean, they did say that I wouldn’t be able to go back home for a while…

I sighed and look down at the bed I was currently occupying. It was different shades of tans, browns, and blacks all fading together in a, quite frankly, beautiful way. It was kinda like tie-die, but it all flowed more steadily.

I looked back at the computer. ‘I wonder….if I would be able to go on Wattpad while I’m here….I mean, I’m gonna be stuck here for awhile,’ I thought as I rolled out of bed.

Well, I would have rolled out of bed if I hadn’t kicked a lump next to me leg.

The lump by my leg let out a “PAAEHH!” as I accidentally kicked it.

Nodaricr stood up on the bed shaking his head and glaring at me.

“You’d think that you would see a dark blue blob on you’re brown bed!” He jumped off the bed and waddled to the door.

“Now would you mind opening this goddamned door so I can go pee?” He sat down in front of it and waited patiently as I swung my legs to the floor.

Walking over to the door, I opened it to be fallowed by a small “thank yooouuu” from the dragon galloping away.

‘At least he said thank you’ I shrugged and turned back to my bed.

 “Heeyyy” I heard from outside the door right before Jamie’s head popped in.

“Hey” I sat on the edge of my colorful bed.

“We put some clothes in the second drawer of the dresser so you don’t have to wear what you are and were wearing yesterday” He smiled then popped back out.

I looked down and saw that I still had on the same thing you had on yesterday… And the day before.

Sighing, I walked over and opened the second drawer in the dresser and found a few outfits.

After deciding on a Van Halen t-shirt, stonewash skinny jeans, and black shoes with a slight heel, I striped down and put them on. Someone obviously had some sense of fashion and didn’t just give me a sweatshirt and shorts, like I was expecting.

Once I was fully clothed again, I quickly messed with my hair a little then headed out of the room. As I walked down the stairs, some muffled talking coming from the living room could be heard that soon turned into screaming and laughter.

Walking into the room, I saw that all hell had broken loose.

Piper and Stevie were standing side by side behind the sofa staring wide eyed (and a little out of breath) at Spencer and Riley, who were on the other side of the sofa smiling evilly.

Jamie was standing off to the side with a look on his face as if he is thinking up a brilliant plan. Riley and Spencer started creeping around opposite ends of the sofa getting closer and closer to Piper and Stevie.

“Just give it to us, and no harm will be done” Riley held his hand out tentatively towards Stevie.

Stevie looked between the 3 of the guys before she dived over the backside of the couch and Piper took off in the other direction toward the stairs.