9

"Hello! This is Sip Coffee Nation. What would you like to order?"

"I liked the previous greeting more."

"Well, well. Look who finally decided to call after a week!"

"Did you seriously expect me to call the next day after I talked to that Psycho? Which reminds me, I really, really hate you for putting me through that traumatic experience!"

"Frankly, I didn't expect you to call for a month or ever! And Char isn't a psycho! For your information, she is majoring in drama. She's an amazing actor! As for hating me? You're delusional. You totally adore me!"

"I don't think I can go without my coffee for that long. I'll give her an 8 for her acting skills, she isn't that great. And last time I checked – which was only a minute ago – I definitely hate you!"

"CHAR! HE SAYS YOUR ACTING ISN'T THAT GREAT! HE GAVE YOU AN 8!"

"Did he now? Here, give it to me! I'll talk to him!"

"WHAT? What are you talking about? DID YOU SAY 8? NO, NO! I meant she is 800 times better than a 10! She heard me wrong!"

"THAT'S BETTER!"

"Phew!"

"...."

"Stop laughing! You are such a Jerk! I hate you more now!"

"You're so scared of her! It's hilarious!"

"Ya, it's so funny that I forgot to even laugh!"

"Okay, I'll stop now! So, what's your order?"

"My favorite coffee, the usual."

"That's my favorite coffee, you jerk!"

"Well, I didn't see a sign telling 'Property of Miss. Hyena' written on the coffee cup so it's my favorite too!"

"But I started drinking it first! So, find some other favorite!"

"What about no? Now place my order!"

"What about no?"

"That's not how I sound! And you can't say no, it's your job! Now place my order and I want it delivered in 20 minutes!"

"You-"

*beep beep*

"He's going to regret this! CHAR! TAKE OUT CHILLI POWDER! I HAVE TO MAKE MY FAMOUS CHILLI SMOOTHIE FOR SOMEONE!"