Bonus - Have A Nice Day

Bold - Kevin
Italics - Ashton
Bold and italics - Dylan
Underlined - Char
Bold and underlined - Customer

Dedicated to book_a_vampire for the chapter idea. :)
***
"Why are we here exactly?"

" Well it was Dylan's idea to and I quote 'hangout with his best friends over coffee'."

"Well, it looks more like Dylan's idea was to 'go to the cafe and get on Char's nerves.'"

"He's still alive so I'll say that luck is on his side."

"He's still smiling because our boss is here for his monthly inspection and char wants her job."

"Hey sweetheart, how about a cup of iced latte served along with you?"

"Hey babyface, how about i put my hands around your neck and squeeze it?"

"If her smile is anything to go by then I won't be really surprised if she actually does that."

"Dude,  stop holding up the line."

"Right, um, a large cup of iced latte for table no.  4 please."

"Coming right away."

"What took you so long?"

"Char! She just didn't want me to go. So i was like alright.."

"Oh, is that so?"

"Yeah, i mean she's become my biggest fan now. She just keep complementing me and - - - EWWWW!!!  WHAT THE HELL?!!! "

"*FAKE GASP* Oh my god.  I'm so sorry, sir. You know, its just that my hand just works on its own accord whenever I hear bullshit. It was nothing intentional, believe me!!"

"Are you kidding me??!!!"

"Not at all! Why would I? Here, your large cup of iced latte. Even though more than half of it is on your shirt right now, I hope that you enjoy your coffee! Have a nice day."

"I cant believe she did that to me! Stop laughing, asshole. It's not funny!"

"You're right, it's not funny. It's hilarious!!"

"Oh, yeah? Wait, I'll show you funny!!"

"Let me see - WHAT THE HELL??"

"KEVIN, BUDDY! NOW WE BOTH HAVE COFFEE STAINED SHIRTS! LET'S TAKE A PICTURE, WE ARE FRIENDSHIP GOALS!!"

"If Char ever decides to kill you, I'll definitely help her bury your body."

"And by the look of it, that day isn't very far away."

"Ouch."