25

"Dude, just stop pinching me already!"

"Sorry buddy, I don't take orders from you! And NICE? Seriously? Who uses the word nice for a girl he SUPPOSEDLY likes and is supposedly taking on a hypothetical date, huh?"

"Ow! Ow! Don't – Ow! – Pinch me!"

"It looked like your broken record got stuck on the word nice! Her smile is so nice, she is so nice! I doubt she even believed you!"

"What else could I do? She gave the totally opposite reactions and I was nervous! I didn't sense even a tiny bit of jealousy!"

"That's strange!"

"I don't think she even likes me. This plan to know about her feelings totally went down the drain!"

"Don't worry, I'll think of something else!"

"But I got one good thing out of this conversation!"

"Yeah? What's that?"

"Her idea for a perfect date! I'll make it absolutely perfect when we go on our first date!"

"That is, if you're able to tell her how you feel without embarrassing yourself. I mean, for all we know, your broken record wo – oomph!"

"..."

"Hitting me with a pillow was totally unnecessary!"

"You won't shut up and the pillow did the job just fine so yes, it was necessary! Now, think of another plan!"

"Only if you weren't my best friend.."