Author's Note

Hello everyone!!
So, I just want to say a few things.

First, why I wrote this story.
The main reason was to somewhat alter society's definition of beauty.
To put it bluntly, the society's definition of beautiful is fucked up!
They are basically establishing that if you don't have a pretty face, you're ugly and worthless.
Only having a pretty face doesn't make you beautiful if you have a ugly heart.

Second, to the bastards out there who think that throwing acid on a girl's face is funny, I wish you were never born. But since you're born, take a handful of water and drown your pity self in it.

Third, I want to thank all of you awesome people out there for reading this story and supporting it!!
Specially, book_a_vampire, KhiKhiBennett, bibliophilethere, pappurenz1226, Naanaofficial, maisiemdb, condescendent for being the sweetest and most amazing readers!! I love you guys!!! :) :)

Now, I'm not going to leave this story just like this. I'd be posting lots of bonus chapters so keep an eye on your notifications!!!

Also, I wanted to request something. If you guys liked this story and think its worth reading then please share and recommend it. I'd really appreciate that. :)

That's all for now, I guess.

See ya! Take care!