BONUS - Evil Scarf

"I'm going to rip your scarf into shreds."

"Wh-What? Why?"

"Because it hides your face! I can't even kiss you whenever I want because this scarf blocks your face. Your scarf is evil."

"..."

"I know that you're blushing right now, yet I can't see it because of this cruel scarf."

"I'm not blushing."

"Remove the scarf and prove it."

"No! You know I can't do that here."

"Of course, you can! We are only at the café."

"Exactly! We're outside and there are so many people here. I don't want them to stare at me."

"Ash, people are still staring at you because you're wearing a scarf inside a café. People have eyes, they'll stare. Don't let it bother you."

"..."

"You can't keep hiding behind that scarf for your whole life worrying that people would stare. Your face is just a part of you, it doesn't define who you are. People will accept who you are when you start accepting yourself."

"You're right. Fine."

"That's my Ash. Now, now, I thought that lying was a bad habit. Tsk, tsk. Your cheeks resemble a red tomato, right now."

"It's because of the heat."

"The AC is on full blast, Ash. Just admit that I turn you into a ball of mush."

"In your dreams."

"Believe me, you don't want to know what happens in my dreams. Though, if you'd like, I can share a few.."

"I"LL SURVIVE! Now, shut your mouth before I do it for you."

"You know, once I dreamed about – mmph!"

"Who's all flustered now?"

"You just took me by surprise. I didn't think you'd be one for PDA."

"I didn't take you for someone who'd blush."

"Huh? You need to get your eyes checked."

"Whatever floats your boat."