32

"Good evening!-"

"Hey, A!"

"Oh, hey Kevin!"

"HI, LOVERBOY!"

"She'd never let it go."

"Char! Sorry about that. Char has been very keen on calling you loverboy today. Though I don't know why. She's even trying to sell me the silly idea of you having a crush on me."

"*coughing fit*"

"Kevin? What happened? Go and drink some water!"

"Sorry. My drink went down my windpipe. What were you saying?"

"I said that Char is trying to sell me the silly idea of you having a crush on me."

"Ha-Ha. Where did she get that idea from?"

"I know, right? As if that is even possible! That idea itself is insane!"

"Why-why do you think that?"

"Because I know you'd never like someone like me. We've never even met!"

"That's not a very valid reason. I mean, I've heard of some people falling in love over phone."

"They just got lucky that they loved the person even after seeing them."

"Do you think that if I liked you, I'd stop doing that when I meet you?"

"I know so. Not just you, anyone else would do the same."

"Why would you say that?"

"Because I don't have a pretty face. I'm not one of those drop dead gorgeous girls out there. Hell, I am as far away from beautiful as one could be!"

"Why do you think so low about yourself?"

"You won't be asking that if you knew who I was."

"I don't have to meet you to know who you are. I know you, alright? I know that you're a hilarious girl with the most amazing and beautiful personality. You're my best friend and you're beautiful to me even though I haven't met you yet."

"Not every amazing personality is accompanied by an amazing face, Kevin. No matter what people say in the books, in real life face matters to people."

"For God's sake, A-"

"In real life, people like me don't get a fairy tale like happy ending, Kevin. It's the truth."

"You know what? I'm going to meet you in real life and I'm going to prove it to you that you're beautiful, no matter what. Just you wait!"

"Kevin-"

"And the idea about me liking you isn't silly. It's reality."

*beep beep*

"CHAR? The hell is about to break lose!"

(Char and A's convo in next chapter)

***
So.. Kevin finally told A about his feelings. though, not exactly in the three magical words but he still did. *squeellllll*

So what do you guys think?

would hell really break lose?
curious?