You Dont Know You're Beautiful

This chapter is dedicated to all of you for being such amazing readers!!!
I Dialed The Last Digit Wrong reached 10k reads!!! Eeeeeeee...
I mean, WOW!!
Thank you so so much each and every single one of you for taking the time and reading my story. I'm so so happy right now!!!
Also, during its time on wattpad, this story even reached a ranking of #11 in short story.
I love you all!!!
Thank you so much once again!!
Thanks to book_a_vampire for the song suggestion. :)

Kevin - only bold
Ashton - only italics
Jenny - regular

***
Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
And when you smile at the ground it aint getting hard to tell -

Ashtons phone blasted with her new ringtone and she groaned as she rolled over the bed to pick up the phone.
Even though she was annoyed to be woken up, there was a wide sleepy smile on her face when she heard the ringtone.

Not just because she was a Directioner but because of the person who sang that song.

Her sweetheart boyfriend.

She picked up the phone at the exact moment when the line '...it aint getting hard to tell' ended.

As soon as she put the phone to her ear,Kevin yelled from the other side, totally going off the key..

"You don't know, oh oh, you don't know you're beautiful. "

And ashtons smile turned into a wide grin on hearing his voice.
It became their tradition for the past month when kevin sang this song in his voice and set it as Ashton's ringtone.

On the first day of this tradition, ashton searched her whole room looking for kevin because she thought he was there before she realised it was her new ringtone.

"Hey beautiful!"

"Hey there! You're such a dork Kevin."

"A really hot and sexy dork, if i might add."

"Well, i can't deny that. But you really can't sing."

"You have got dysfunctional ears. My singing is awesome!!"

"Thats debatable. No actually it isn't because you re delusional."

"Hey!!-"

"But i still love you."

"Well, i don't think I love you anymore since you don't appreciate my singing."

"Then what can i do to get back to your good side? "

"Open your bedroom door."

"What?! Wait, you cant be serious! You're here?!"

"Open the door and see for yourself."

Ashton stumbled on her feet almost face planting herself before she reached the door.
She turned the knob and threw the door open, only to be disappointed.

"That wasn't a good prank Kevin!"

"Prank?"

"Well, duh. There is no one outside my bedroom."

"Really? You mean, there is no ten year old girl with blonde hair and green eyes standing there? I thou-"

He stopped mid sentence when he heard a gasp and a loud thud followed by a groan from ashtons side.

"Ash, you okay? What happened?"

"Well, you should have said 'a ten year old blonde girl lying on the floor outside my room, dozing off.' Would have saved me from stumbling over her and falling on my butt."

"..."

"You find it really funny, huh?"

"I'm sorry but it really us funny!"

"I m hanging up now!"

"No" wait! I won't laugh. Now, do you see any flowers near jenny?"

"Flowers? No, there are no flowers here."

Before Kevin could reply, Jenny woke up with a gasp and scrambled to her feet.
That was when Ashton saw the red roses. Well, more like flat roses but still roses.
Jenny picked up the bunch of flowers she fell asleep on and held it out for Ashton.

"Good morning, A! Kevin sent you flowers!!"

Though she felt a little bad for the flowers, she smiled as she took the flowers.
She simply couldnt believe her luck. Kevin always found a way to make her happy and she was blessed to have him in his life.

"Did I tell you that I love you?"

"Well, maybe."

"Well, I do. I really love you, Kev!"

"I love you more, Ash."