Season One: Wolf's Bane

So, I'm currently driving Derek's Sexy Camero. Scott's in the passengers seat while Stiles is in the back. Derek got a lead on the Alpha so he told me to distract the hunters with his car. Scott and Stiles decided to tag along. Bitch Argent is following us.

"Faster?" I ask.

"Much faster." Stiles confirms.

I shift gears and speed up.

"Tess, I don't think you're grasping the whole concept of a car chase here." Stiles says.

"If she goes faster, she'll kill us." Scott defends.

"Well if she doesn't go faster, they'll kill us."

I go faster.

"They're gone."

"All units, suspect is on foot heading to the ironworks." The police radio that Stiles 'borrowed' says.

We soon pull up to the ironworks and see Derek crouched down, using a fork lift as a shield because Chris Argent is shooting at him.

"Get in!" Scott yells while getting into the back.

Derek gets in just as Argent starts shooting at us with a machine gun. Thank God for bullet proof windows.

"What part of laying low didn't you understand?" Scott asks.

"Dammit, I had him," Derek yells, smashing his fist in the dark board.

"Who? The alpha?" Stiles asks.

"Yes! He was right in front of me and the freakin police show up."

"Whoa. Hey, they're just doing their jobs."

Derek glares at Stiles and turns to Scott saying, "Ya...thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state!"

"Can we seriously get passed that?" Scott asks.

"No," I answer.

"I made a dumb ass mistake, I get it."

"Alright!" Stiles yells. "How'd you find him?"

Derek scoffs and stares ahead.

"Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?" Scott asks.

"Both of us," Stiles adds.

Again, Derek glares. He's Mister Glares A Lot. Yes! New nickname.

"Or just Tessa, we'll be back here."

"The last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring out something. She found two things, first was a guy named Harris."

"Our chemistry teacher?" Stiles and I ask in unison.

"Why him?" Scott asks.

"I don't know yet." I can tell Derek's frustrated. I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers.

"What's the second?" I ask.

"Some kind of symbol."

Derek shows us a piece of paper with a wolf on it. Scott throws his head back, as of he can't believe it.

"What? You know what this is?" Derek asks.

"I've seen it on a necklace. Allison's necklace."

"Great," I say under my breath and press on the gas.

______________

I wake up, and snuggle close to my pillow. Wait, did pillows move? Did they have biceps? I look up and see Derek sleeping peacefully. I slowly try to get up, only to be pulled into him.