Season Three: Illuminated

Peter went home to his apartment and Derek asked me to stay with him. I obviously accepted. Currently, I'm only wearing his shirt and and under the covers in his bed. He's upstairs changing.

He soon descends down the stairs wearing only pajama bottoms. I smile, happy to see him like this. He smiles back and is soon getting under the covers with me.

He gets in behind me and I lay on my back as he places his head in the crook of my neck. He inhales my scent and I smile when I feel him lightly kiss me.

"Wanna talk about it?" I quietly ask.

"I saw her." He admits. "I saw my mother, I actually saw her."

I smile again, happy he saw his mother. I than realize that I've been smiling all cause Derek's happy.

"What'd you say." I ask curiously.

"I asked her what I'm supposed to do. What's my purpose cause I'm obviously not meant to be an Alpha."

"And she said..."

"Basically she said 'those that can't do, teach'."

"So you're gonna officially become Yoda-Wolf."

Derek chuckles a little and says,

"Ya. Sure. But, she did say something about you."

I feel my heart beat speed up and Derek chuckles, wrapping an arm around me.

"Nothing bad." He says. "Just that she likes you. She thinks you're the one for me."

"Well you're defiantly the one for me Mister Derek Hale."

"Maybe one day you'll be Mrs. Derek Hale."

"Maybe." I say smiling at the name.

To spend the rest of my life with Derek? I'd do it in a heartbeat.

______________

Derek drives me to school the next day. Halloween. Yay! Not. I never liked Halloween.

"Class starts in five minutes." Coach declares through a blow horn. "Just because there's no power. Don't expect there to be no school."

"Hey, that was, a triple negative." Stiles says as he takes books from his locker. "Very impressive Coach."

"Stilinski!" I yell.

I than run to Stiles and give him a big hug. This causes his keys to fall. He leans down to pick them up and focuses on one in particular.

"What?" I ask.

"I don't know where this key came from." Stiles admits.

"Huh."

We both turn and see Scott enter the school. We wave but he looks at someone down the hall. I turn and see Kira. He begins to walk towards her but Stiles stops him.

"No. Stop it." He says.

"I need to talk to her." Scott explains.

"No you don't." I tell him. "You need to remember that someone left a decoded message telling Barrow to kill her."

"Which is why I need to talk to her." Scott persists.

"Scott, no way." Stiles says. "Until we figure out if she's just another psychotic monster that's gonna start murdering everybody, I vote against any and all interactions."

"But what if she's like me?"

"That girl walked through 1.20 gigawatts of electricity."

"She's not like us." I add.