Season Three: Lunar Ellipse

Have you ever waited for something so long? Waiting for a cold to leave. School to end. You're period to end. How 'bout for your brother and best friends to come back alive? 16 hours. I've been waiting 16 hours for them to wake. Though it feels like a lifetime.

Suddenly, I hear water splashing and run to see the three finally getting out of the tub, I run and give Scott a hug, not caring that I get wet.

"I saw it. I know where it is." He says.

"We passed it. There was a stump. A huge tree-well it's not huge anymore. It was cut down but, still big though, very big." Stiles explains.

"It was there the night we went looking for the body."

"Ya. The same night you were bit by Peter."

"I was there too. In the car with my mother." Allison adds. "We almost hit someone."

"It was me. You almost hit me." Scott realizes. "We can find it."

Isaac, Lydia, and Deaton look down while I let go of Scott and hug Stiles.

"What?" Allison asks.

"You guys were out a long time." Isaac starts.

"How long's a long time?" Stiles questions.

"Sixteen hours." I answer, pulling a way form Stiles.

"We've been in the water for sixteen hours?" Scott asks.

"And the full moon rises in less than four." Deaton states.

___________________

Scott tells us that he's going back to them, the Alphas and Deucalion.

"No dude, you are not going back with them." Stiles objects.

"I made a deal with Deucalion." Scott says.

"Does anyone else think that sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?"

"Why does it matter anyway?" Isaac asks.

"Because...I still don't think we can beat Jennifer without their help." Scott answers.

"He trusts you more than anyone. Tell him he's wrong." Allison says to Deaton.

"I'm not so sure he is." Deaton answers. "Circumstances like this sometimes require that you aline yourself with people you consider your enemies."

"So were gonna trust him?" Isaac asks. "The guy that calls himself Death: Destroyer of Worlds. We're gonna trust that guy?"

"I wouldn't trust him, no...But you can use it to your advantage. Deucalion may be the enemy, but he can also be the bait."

The conversation freezes when we hear the door open than close. Deaton goes to check it out and I hear,

"I'm looking for Tessa and Lydia." It's a twin...The voice sounds nice...Nice twin...Ethan.

Lydia and I share a look than approach the front and stand next to Deaton.

"What do you want?" Lydia asks.

"I need your guys' help." Ethan says.

"With what?" Stiles asks as he comes in.

"Stopping my brother and Kali...form killing Derek." Ethan reveals.

"I'm in." I immediately say, walking over to him.

"Tess." Scott says.

"Scotty, you're trusting Deucalion to help save mom. I'm trusting Ethan to help save Derek. I'm going."