Season Three: Unleashed

I wake to Walk Away by The Script. I find it a little ironic. Anyways, I hop into the shower. I was in there for about 30-45 minutes just thinking.

I soon get out and dry off. I walk back into my room and see Derek standing in front of my window.

"Ah!" I yell. "What the hell!"

"You still take long showers." Derek says.

"That's all you have to say?"

"Well. I came here to see if you're okay and for a thank you. You know. For saving your life."

"Why would I thank you? Besides, unlike you, I'm trying to move in."

"So being a bitch to everyone is moving on?"

"You just keep adding fuel to the fire, don't you? Just, leave me alone. Don't call me, text me, talk to me, unless it's werewolf related. I'm done with you. Just accept it. That's what I'm trying to do."

"What if I don't want to?! What if I'm trying to fix things but just keep screwing everything up?"

"Than it's your fault! You're the one that pushed me away and I'm trying to move on because of it. You hurt me. I'm over it and now I'm trying to get over you. So help by leaving."

"Tess-"

"Leave!"

Derek face goes hard, his jaw clenches. He walks to my window but stops to say,

"I was only trying to protect you."

Before I can respond, he's gone.

_____________

So I'm in the boys locker room with Scott and Stiles for gym class. Coach doesn't care if I'm in here anymore. He just ignores me. I'm already dressed for gym.

"I looked everywhere. It's like he just walked away. Left his car, his dog." Scott explains.

He's telling us how someone disappeared outside the animal clinic.

"Okay," Stiles starts. "Was he like, could he have been a virgin maybe? Did he look like, a virgin? You know was he, virginal?"

"No." Scott says. "Defiantly not. Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy."

I start cracking up and Scott smiles. But the look on Stiles' face makes us grow serious again.

"No. I don't know if he was a virgin." Scott says.

"And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing." I say.

"Missing and presumed dead because he was probably a virgin. Guys." Stiles says. "You know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin okay? And you know what that means?

It means my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. Okay. I need to have sex, like right now. Someone needs to have sex with me like today. Someone needs to sex me right now."

Stiles slams his locker shut and Danny speaks up.

"Alright I'll do it."

"Ahh!" Stiles yells. "What?"

"Come to my place at nine. Plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle."

Scott and Stiles look at Danny, shocked that he's serious. But, since I know Danny, I know he's just messing with Stiles.

"That was so sweet." Stiles answers. "Are you kidding."

"Yes, I'm kidding."

Danny walks away but not before kissing my cheek.