Season Three: The Overlooked

Later that night, Peter came into Cora's room, forcing Derek and I to get to the loft and catch a few hours of sleep. I had to literally drag him out of the hospital room and to his car.

We got to the loft and made our way inside. I led Derek to his bed and pulled the covers down. He got in, not bothering to get changed. He was out like a light as soon as his head hit his pillow.

I pulled the covers over him than kissed his forehead. I than made my way to the couch and tried to get some sleep.

_______________

I quickly woke to the sound of yelling.

"Tessa! Derek!"

I sit up to see Scott and Stiles running into the loft. Scott comes over to me and pulls me into a hug. I see Derek sit up, confusion written on his face.

"What is it?" He asks.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"We thought Miss. Blake got to you." Stiles explains.

"Our English teacher?" I ask,

"Why would your guys' English teacher come after us?" Derek questions as he gets out of bed.

"Because she's the Darach. She kidnapped Stiles' dad and tried to kill Lydia." Scott reveals.

"Is she okay?" I ask, concerned for my friend.

"She's fine but the Sheriff's missing. Miss. Blake's probably on her way now to convince you two that she's not the Darach."

"What do you want us to do?" Derek asks.

"When she comes, play dumb. We have a plan." Stiles says.

Derek nods.

_____________

I hid with Scott and Stiles as Miss. Bla- the Darach- tries to convince Derek that it's not her.

"They're already here, aren't they?" I hear the Darach realize.

That's when Scott, Stiles, and I reveal ourselves.

"So," Miss. Blake says. "They told you that it was me. That I'm the one taking people?"

"We told him that you're the one killing people." Scott corrects.

"Ohhhh. That's right. Committing human sacrifices. What, cutting their throats? Ya, I probably do it on my lunch hour. That way I can get back to teaching high schoolers English the rest of day."

"Not like you're any good at it." I mutter which no one hears.

"That makes perfect since." She says.

"Dude, you've never seen Criminal Minds? Freakin all the killers are sociopaths. One minute their living everyday lives, the next they're cutting people up and feeding them to pigs. It's possible." I say.

Everyone raises their eyebrows at me and Stiles takes a step forward saying,

"Where's my dad."

"How should I know?" Darach says, she than turns to Derek. "Derek, tell me you don't believe this."

Derek glances at friend, twin, than I, than back to Miss. Blake.

"Do you know what happened to Stiles' father?" He asks.

"No." She says.

"Ask her why she almost killed Lydia." Scott tells him.

"Lydia Martin? I don't know anything about that."