Seaosn Two: Shape Shifted

It's late and I'm currently sitting on Derek's lap in his new hide out. An abandoned train station. We're still rocky considering he changed another kid. This one being a kid named Isaac, whose father abuses him.

Ya, I'm happy the bite helped Isaac but that's more power to change Derek. You know what, I need to shut up. I'm just paranoid. Ya, that's it. Paranoid.

"Derek, I have question."

"Okay."

"When you and Laura were little, did your mom spray you guys with water when you misbehaved?"

He raises his eyebrow at me.

"This is a legitimate question Hale."

"No. Since she was our Alpha, she growled at us."

"What was she like? If you don't mind me asking."

"It's fine. She, she was my mom. She cared about everyone and wanted peace. And a powerful Alpha. Everyone wanted to be on good terms with her."

"We're you on good terms with her?"

He laughs a little, as if remembering something.

"I was a mommas boy."

"No!" I say, smiling.

He smiles back. "I swear. But than again so were my siblings."

"Siblings?"

"I a, I had a little sister too. Cora. She'd be seventeen right now."

I wrap my arms around him. "Sorry if I'm making you sad."

"It's fine. Actually, it's good to talk about them."

I pull away and smile at him. He pulls me in for a kiss. Our lips move together slowly. He asks for entrance which I grant. The kiss grows deeper. His hands grip my waist, pulling me closer as I wrap mine around his neck. The thing is, we're interrupted.

"Derek! Derrrek!" It's Isaac. I groan.

Stupid boyfriend Alpha.

Isaac enters the cart Derek and I are in. Derek stands up and places me back on the seat.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"My dad...I think he's dead."

Derek steps forward.

"What did you do?"

"That's the thing, it wasn't me."

"Tell me everything." Derek commands.

I hear Isaac sit down. Curious, I step out and sit down across from Isaac. He looks at me with causation.

"Sorry," I say. "Tessa McCall. Werewolf."

I stretch my hand out for him to shake and he accepts only to quickly pull away when Derek growls. I smack Derek's chest and say,

"Play nice D."

He glares at me.

"So, Isaac, what happend."

He tells us how he and his dad were having dinner when is dad asked about his grades. Isaac said he has D in a class and his dad threw a glass at Isaac. It resulted in Isaac getting cut and healing before his dads eyes. Isaac panicked so he ran. In the end, his dad was somehow killed.

Once he finished, Derek told him to go home, go to school, ask normal. Once Isaac left, I turned to Derek and said,

"I have to go."