Season Three: More Bad Than Good

Still in the woods, Stiles and I begin to search for Scott. Well, I do. Stiles just follows me.

I soon feel an immense pain go throughout my body. It causes me to clutch my chest and fall to me knees.

"Tessa!" Stiles yells, coming to my side. "Are you okay?"

I bite my lip to stop form screaming. Something's seriously wrong with Derek.

"Tess." Stiles repeats.

Inhaling, I let out a shaky breathe than look at Stiles as the pain resides.

"I'm fine." I say.

"Really? Because you didn't look fine."

"I'm fine." I reiterate.

"Tess. Look, I know you're lying, okay? I don't know about the others, but I know you're hiding something from us. You can tell me."

"Alright. Just, promise you won't tell the others. Scott especially."

"Sure. Yup. You got it. Now tell me what's wrong."

"Derek."

"Derek?"

I sigh. "After he left, everything was fine. But, three days ago, I've been feeling frequent jolts of pain throughout my body. I know he's in trouble . I just- there's nothing I can do."

"He'll be fine. I mean, between the glares and not smiling, Derek's tough. But, why didn't you tell us?"

"Cause you all have things on your mind. Your own problems. I didn't want to burden you with my own."

Stiles gives me a smile and says,

"Your problems are my problems. Now, let's go find Scott."

I stand up and begin to search for Scott's scent. I quickly find it and begin to head towards it, Stiles on my trail. Soon, I run into Scott and him and Stiles scream.

"Oh." Stiles says. "I think we found something."

"So did I," Scott says.

Stiles begins to lead Scott to where we found a coyote's den.

"It's a coyote's den." I say.

"Were-coyote." Scott corrects.

Stiles moves forward into the den and picks up an old coat

"You see this?" He begins. "This is Malia's, remember. It's the same one she was wearing in the photo."

We look throughout the den and Scott picks up a teddy bear. Or, in this case, a dead teddy bear.

"We shouldn't be in here." Scott says.

"What do you mean?" Stiles questions.

"She's not gonna come back now. We just invaded her home. Our scent's gonna be everywhere." I realize.

"Well if she's not gonna comeback here, where's she gonna go?" Stiles asks.

"I don't know." Scott answers.

"Can you guys track her now? Do you think you've got her scent."

"Maybe. But I'm better at this when I'm a full wolf. I'm still worried that if I do it, I won't be able to turn back."

Stiles sighs. "The door's still open."

"If I can't get to Derek, we're gonna have to find someone else to help."

"This is basically a crime scene, right?" I ask.

"I think it might be a little out of my boss's league." Scott says.