2.

Lowell POV

my dad and I had just arrived, at the crowing of the new alpha of the Graystone pack. since we where allies with them. we where invited.

well I mean we invited them to my crowing. so it only seemed right that we go.  my beta second and third where all watching the pack. since I won't be back until tommorow.

which made me nervous cause I haven't been away from my pack. since I only became alpha like six months ago. when I became 19.

we took our seats and waited for the ceremony to start. the Alpha and his daughter walked out. and when she walked out I was hit with the most amazing smell ever. it was cherries and vanilla.

my wolf was going crazy. I don't know why. but then my wolf spoke.

" mate"

River POV

I looked up and noticed it was Lowell the alpha of the Silver Blood Moon pack. which doesn't make sense. I have seen him before.

I looked at him and he was smiling. I just kinda froze not knowing what to do. my dad was looking at me. then followed my eyes. And then glared at Lowell.

I went to go walk to him when my dad stopped me. he put his arm in front front of me. stopping me. I growled at him.

" River." my dad said a sternly.

" what" I snapped mad at him for not letting me go.

" you come with me." my dad growled and took my arm. And walked me to the hallway.

I noticed Lowell's eyes on us. and he looked pissed off. he followed us to the hallway.

" what the hell just happened back there." my dad roared.

" I found my mate." I said.

then Lowell walked up to me. I smiled at him. I went to go to him. but my dad held me back.

" let her go" Lowell snapped at my dad.

" no you will not touch my daughter." my dad snapped right back.

" dad stop you can't keep me from him." I yelled.

" watch me" he snapped.

then Lowell's dad walked over to him. trying to calm him down. I could see his eyes turning black which meant his wolf was taking over.

'do something you idoit your mate needs you' Blythe my wolf yelled at me.

I didn't respond to her I let go of my dads grip.  I was so ragged . and ran over to Lowell.

his dad looked at me like I was crazy. but I didn't show it. I placed my hands on his face and made him look me in the eyes.

I kept him tuned into my eyes. and he calmed right down. his dad looked at me in shock.

" he can't keep me from you" I whispered.

he nodded and grabbed my hands.

" so Neon what seems to be the problem here." lowell's dad asked.

" she is not allowed to be with you son. no way I forbid you to see him. River get over here NOW" he yelled.

" you are not taking what is mine" Lowell challenge in his alpha voice.

" don't test me boy" my dad says.

" dad why are you doing this. please stop" I begged.

" Enough. River. now let's go." my dad said sternly.

I dropped my head and walked over to him. I heard Lowell growl. and his dad started to whisper to him to calm him down. I looked at my dad. then said

" I hate you. and mom would to" I yelled with tears in my eyes and ran.