30.

Recap

what do you see?" I asked her.

" we need to leave" she rushed.

" what we just go here." I tell her.

" no we need to go give me your phone. mind link to have Ross get every one ready" she rushed.

I handed her my phone.

"River what is happening" I asked her worried.

" it's staring the war is starting"
---------------------------------
in the next couple  chapters I am going to back and forth from Lowell's to Max cause I want you to know what is going on at Max pack. as well as River. so you can see what's going on at the pack house. so it's going to be kinda all over my so bare with me.
---------------------

Lowell's POV

I looked at River like she was nuts. but non the less did as she said.

'Ross get every one ready have the woman take the children to the safe house. the war is starting' I mind linked him.

'what where are you' he rushed.

' out with River she's the one who told me. any way just do it.' I linked him.

"Max get to our pack now. it's staring." I heard River say.

" no this is not a trail run. now hurry" she yelled then hung up the phone.

then we climed back into the car and made our way back to the pack house. we pulled into the drive way and I saw Ross.

" River you need to take charge of the pack that is staying. lead them to the safe house. I will try love you." I tell her then run up to Ross.

" River is going to deal with the pack in the house. where is every one. else?" I rushed.

" oh and Max is on his way." I added

" all in the meeting hall. waiting for you to give orders." he explained.

I nod then head into the meeting hall. I walked into the meeting hall to go give my orders.

" so I know I told you that you where done for today. but I was wrong. the war is starting. we are ready for this. now remeber that what ever happens you are doing this to save your pack. now let's head out." I tell them.

'where do you want Max to meet you' River mind linked.

' where abouts is he?' I asked her.

' about seven minutes away' she says after a minute or two.

' tell him to keep going we will meet him. I love you' I tell her.

' I know please stay safe.' I knew she was trying not to cry.

' I will try my best.' I tell her.

then we head out we shift and start to make our way over to Max's pack.

Max POV

I hung up with River then rush to push the emergency meeting button. then I looked at ally.

" while I am gone I need you here to watch over the pack that is staying. they are going to need a leader" I tell ally.