6.

River POV

right now Lowell and I. as well as his dad are on the way to his pack. he was so excited to introduce me to the pack as his Luna.

which I was super worried about. cause I mean that's a lot of pressure. but I know I will do great I can't worry to much or Lowell will know something is up.

" just so you know my mom is super excited to meet you. I told her I found you. and she cried. like actually cried. so brace yourself." Lowell explained.

" alright" I said.

the rest of the ride we just spent taking. nothing in particular. but just so to get to know each other.

then we pulled up to the pack house. it was huge. I mean it has to be. this is one of the strongest packs out there. I think that's why people fear them so much.

but from what I can see. I don't know why. they seem like such nice people. but I guess everyone thinks different. we steeped out of the house.

and where greeted with four people. three boys. I am assuming Lowell's beta, second, third and his mother. I smiled at them.

I stepped out and was forced into a hug. I looked up to see Lowell's mother. I looked at Lowell for help.

" mom come on let her go she just got here." he sighed.

" right okay. I am Jessica. Lowell's mom" she smiled.

" River" I smiled back.

" oh I know dear now come on let's get you in the house. boys take her bags." his mom smiled. then dragged me into the house.

I looked at Lowell for help. but he just chuckled. I glared at him.

Lowell POV

I looked at my mom as she pulled my mate into the house. man she's crazy. I saw River glance at me for help. but I just chuckled.

I saw her glare at me and it's then I knew I was it shit. opps.

" oh man you are in trouble" my beta Ross says.

" trust me I know." I laughed.

" so every thing was good while you where away."Ross says.

" well that's good now i must go." I smiled.

Ross smiled. and I saw my dad smirking. he knew I was in trouble to. damit.

" hey can you guys being rivers stuff to my room?" I asked Ross.

" ya sure no problem." Ross smiled.

I walked into the pack house to see my mate and mother sitting on the sofa. my mother was showing her my baby photos.

" look at him what happened to my cute little boy with cubby cheeks." my mom cried.

" mom really must we must out the baby books." I growled.

" well I mean you where such a cute pup what happened?" she asked with a smirk.

" I became sexy cause now I am a man." I replied.

she looked shocked at my reply. my moms mouth gasped open. and my dad patted my back.

" At a boy." my dad laughed.

" well then big boy. you can sleep on the sofa." my mate replied.

" no way it's my room." I teased.

" nope I took over." she put her hands on her hip she meant business.

damit I am whipped. " nope you will miss me to much." I smiled then pulled her into my arms.

she put her arms around me and sighed. " well your probably right." she smiled.

I kissed the top of her head. she yawned and I looked at her.

" ready for bed already." I tease.

"ya I am" she smiled.

I nodded grabbed her hand and led her to our room.

'our room. I like the sound of that' Xander praised.

'same here' I tell him.

we arrived at our room and I opened the door. I noticed her stuff was already in here. she signed and plopped on the bed.

" hey come on you got to change." I tried to tell her.

" ugh no I am to sleepy." she sighed.

" fine at least take your shoes off. since you are in sweat pants. that way you can get comfy" I reasoned.

she help her feet up in the air. I laughed. wow she is lazy.

I took her shoes off of her then she curled up into a ball. I took my shirt, and pants off. and climbed into bed in my boxers.

I pulled River close liking the feeling of being pressed against her. she sighed in content.

I kissed her neck before closing my eyes and falling asleep.