18.

Rivers POV

I woke up early so I could go see my dad. check up on him and make sure he's okay. so I got dressed. then wrote a note to Lowell telling him where I was.

that way he wouldn't freck out and have the whole pack house destroyed trying to find me.

I walked into to my dads room to see him awake. he was eating toast. I smiled at him.

" hey honey. your hear early." he said.

" ya just thought I would come see how your doing." I asked.

" well that's nice. but what do you really want. somethings bugging you I can see it on your face." my dad says.

" how old where you and mom when you had Max." I asked.

" why are you asking. your noting having a pup are you." he asked frantic.

" no dad I just want to know." I tell him.

" well I was about nineteen almost twenty. and your mom just turned eighteenth. why do you really want to know." my dad asked.

" no reason I was just wondering. what was mom like?" I asked.

he looked shocked. but told me anyway.

" she was just like you. knew how to get what she wants. a very strong and hard working person." my dad smiled as he talked about her.

" I wish I knew her" I sighed.

" me to she would have loved to see the wonderful bright girl you have become." my dad said.

" do you think I would have made her proud?" I wondered.

" more then that. she knew you would be doing great things." my dad tells me.

"dose Max know what's been going on?" I asked.

" not all of it. he knows about mom. and that your a you know. Anyway, he dosent know about Camille. I told him I was just going to vist you. cause I missed you." my dad explained.

" okay I just wanted to know." I smiled.

" dad can I ask you something." I asked.

" anything" he smiled.

" did mom ever make you want to have pups or was it a accident or how did Max come about" I asked.

" your mom wanted a pup since we first met when she was seventeen. but I made her wait. cause I didn't think we where ready. but she would always ask me ' are we ever going to be ready.' then one day we just had Max. because I knew how bad she wanted pups. so I gave her what she wanted. why the sudden interest in pups? are you sure you are not having one?" my dad tells me.

" no. but I want one" I tell him honestly.

" just like your mom did. let me guess Lowell didn't so you got mad. and said that now you didn't cause you wanted him to not feel rushed." my dad says.

" do you have cameras in my room or something?" I asked.

" no I have been threw it. your mom and I were the same. she didn't want me to feel like having kids was such a bad thing. that she just gave up. and I knew she was sad. so I gave her what she wanted. like I told you before." my dad admitted.

" do you think it's to soon?" I asked.

" well I want to say yes. but no. mates usually have kids with in the first year or so they find each other anyway." he says.

" I guess" I sighed.

" talk to him." my dad tells me.

" like right now or in general?" I questioned.

" I mean now." he smiled.

" what If I don't want to" I challenged.

" go before he thinks your trying to escape him. cause you left before he woke up. cause it will be a lot worse. you need to talk this out." dad tells me.

" fine. bye dad love you." I said After I kissed his cheek.

I walked out of the pack hospital. and up to my room. lowell was still sleeping. I took the note and ripped it up. then threw it in the garbage.

then I noticed Lowell was starting to open up his eyes. he looked me.

" why are you dressed what time is it?" he asked.

" um eight thirty. and I couldn't sleep so I went and saw my dad. we talked about a lot of stuff." I tell him.

" I am not going to beat around the bush. what the hell happened last night" he sighed.

" I got mad. and I guess I thought I was being all demanding. so I agreed with what you said. but was mad that you said it so it came out bitchy." I tell him.

" well how about, we at least wait till after my sister has hers." he suggests.

" no I don't want you to feel like you have to do this. I want it to be something we both want." I tell him.

"what if it is" he smiled.

" you don't mean that do you. I don't want you to feel like you have to cause I was taking with my dad. and he said the same thing happened. my mom did what I did last night. then my dad just gave in. even if he wasn't ready or didn't want to. I can't make you do that. so please be honest." I tell him.

" I am. I had a dream last night that made me think long and hard" he tells me.

I sit down beside him on the bed. then lay back down so I can be more comfy. he dose to. so I turn over to face him.

he then starts to draw shapes on my lower back.

" do I had a dream that you and Seth had kids. twin boys And one on the way. it was awfull." he shivered.

" Seth me and Seth having kids that's crazy." I laughed.

" I know. but it was awful." he leaned his head into my neck so I couldn't see his red Cheeks.

I laughed at him. then he looked at me and smiled.

" so um we need to talk about something else." I tell him.

" what's that" he asked.

" the fact that I will be going into to heat in like a day."