11.

Lowell POV

my alarm clock went off, and I heard groaning beside me. I looked and noticed River trying to go back to sleep.

" hey we have to get up. we have a long drive a head of us." I tell her.

" ugh no." she groaned.

" come on. we have to go make sure the boys are up." I tell her.

" fine." she sighed and sat up.

" alright you go shower I will go wake the boys." I tell her.

she nodded and walked into the bathroom. I got up and made my way over to the boys. I knocked on the door. but no one replied. so I poked my head in.

I noticed Jackson was on the floor. and Sammy was in the middle of the bed. both still sleeping.

" Sammy Jackson we have to get up. we got to start heading out." I said.

" what." I heard Jackson ask as he say up looking half asleep.

" we have to get up. we are leaving in fifteen. okay." I tell him.

" alright I will wake up Sammy." he yawned.

" alright. meet us in the kitchen." I tell Jackson.

he nodded then stood up and stretched. I then turned and walked out of the room. when I walked back to my room River was still in the shower.

I decided not to shower. I mean I had one yesterday. plus there is not enough time. so I just decided to get dressed.

It looked kinda cooler outside. so I decided on some nice light brown dress pants. and a nice button up shirt.

 and a nice button up shirt

River then walked out. and she was just in her towel. oh lord. she walked to the closet and grabbed her stuff. then all of a sudden she dropped her towel.

" what are you doing" I asked frantic.

" getting changed what dose it look like I am doing?" she asked.

" ya I know but oh never mind." I ramble.

" okay what ever." she said then turned back to getting his dressed.

she ended up with a nice red dress and then put black tights underneath.