35.

Lowell POV

I was sleeping when I felt River wake me up. she has woken me up the same time the last five days. that I am almost to the point where I just wake up.

it's not like she tried to. she would get out of bed and go down to the kitchen. she has been eating ceaser salad like its no body's business. and always with in the same time frame.

and if she want getting out of bed. she was tossing and turning. which made the bed move. she thinks I sleep, but then I always go meet her in the kitchen where she ends up.

she claimed out of bed and I knew she was going to the kitchen.

" why don't you stay in bed and I bring it back up for you" I said before she walked out the door.

" I though you where asleep?" she asked.

" nope. you moved around to much." I tell her.

" sorry. this seems to be the time they like to move around. and then they don't stop." she sighed.

" no no it's fine. now come. I will be back" I tell her as I motioned her back to bed.

she walked back to the bed, and sat down.

" I will be right back." I tell her.

she nods. I was in the middle of making the salad. when she mind linked me.

' this is kinda sudden. but can we set up the nursery tomorrow?' she asks.

' well I don't see why not. we have all the stuff. it came in like yesterday.' I tell her.

then I finished the salad. and brought it back up stairs for her. she saw me and smiled.

" thank you. I am really sorry I keep waking you up. I try not to. maybe I should sleep in the room Sammy stayed in" she suggests.

" no cause then I can't keep an eye on you" I tell her.

she takes a bite. chews then she says

" are you sure I mean I feel bad. your not getting any sleep." she sighed.

" it's fine. Don't worry. it's practice for when we have to be up way more." I explained.

she nodded then finished the salad. then placed it on the table. then turned off her lamp. I did the same.

" night" she yawned.

" night" then close my eyes.

////////////////////////

I woke up to the sunlight shining in my eyes. i groaned then opened me eye.

then then went to place my arms around River and the bed was empty. this made me start to panic. but that's when I heard the shower running.

I let a breath I didn't know I was holding in. then I sat up. I grabbed my phone and just did what ever on it till River came out.

" hey your awake. how long have you been awake?" she asked.

" like five minutes." I tell her.

" okay well I was thinking. we should eat then start the nursery" she smiled excitedly.

" ya sure. but I don't want you stressing out to much. so you can paint while I build every thing." I tell her.

" okay fair enough" she smiled.

I get up get changed. I just put something I don't really care about on. I notice River do the same. then we walk down stairs to the kitchen.

we walk to the kitchen to see my mom making pancakes

" morning. want some pancakes?" my mom asked.

" yes please" River smiled as she sat down at the bar stool.

" so what are you guys you my to do today" my mom asked as she placed two plates on the island.

" we are going to start the nursery" River says happily.

" that's great. I will have to go up later then and see how you guys are doing." mom says.

River nods then mom placed four pancakes on rivers plate and two on mine.

" what a funny world. where a girl eats more then her mate" Ross laughed as he walked into the kitchen.

" Haha she is eating for three" I tell him.

" still" he says.

I just Don't say singing else. and grab the syrup. then River gets up and goes to the fridge. she grabbed the orange juice. as well as wipped cream, chocolate sauce and Carmel sauce.

then place that near her plate then grabbed a glass. takes her glass. pourd the juice. then puts the regular syrup. then the wipped cream, chocolate sauce. and the Carmel all over her pancakes.

I looked at her. then she looked back at me.

" what" she asked worried.

" that's is some combination" I tell her

" well I wanted something sweet leave me alone" she joked.

" sorry carry on" I smiled.

then I grabbed her juice and took a sip.

" get you own glass" she gasped.

" it's so far away" I complained.

" you have to feet and a heart beat now go get it" she said.

my mom and Ross just laughed. but I ignored it and grabbed a glass anyway. then poured orange juice.

we finished eating then placed our dishes in the sink.

" so If you need us. we will be stating the nursery" I tell them.

they nod. and we start our way back up the stairs. I ran up the stairs. when I got to the top River was only like half way up.

" slow poke" I giggled

"no I am like a thousand pounds. And can't see my feet. so I like to make sure I don't die. oh and a sore back" she huffed at me.

" i know I am sorry" I apologized.

she makes it up to the top finally. and then we walk to the room that is going to be the nursery. it's the room right next to ours on the right.

then we opened the door. the room is filled with boxes. and paint supplies.

river tied her hair back. then looked me in the eyes.

" let's get to work."