40.

River POV

today was my wedding day. I was so happy, to finally be marrying Lowell. my brother was going to walk me down the isle.

and ally was my maid of honour. she was kinda Hesitant about this because of dolton. but Max would be watching him.

Kendall would be my other brides made. Ross was Lowell's best man. then Blaine and knight where his other groomsmen.

I loved the dressed they where young to where.

Kendall and ally dresses

we where having the wedding at the pack house

we where having the wedding at the pack house. outside. it was actually really perfect. we had a dance floor put in for later.

I just walked out from the changing current in my dress. and they all stopped. and looked at me.

" oh honey you look so beautiful

" oh honey you look so beautiful." Jessica cried.

"wow Lowell is going to be so surprised." Kendall says.

I nodded.

" where is Richard?" I asked.

then he walked in. he smiled at me.

" well Lowell is freacking out. but I don't think he has anything to be worried about." he smiled.

"so you don't have to say yes to this. but I was wondring. would you maybe want to do the father daughter dance with me. I know I am not your real daughter-" I started to say but he cut me off.

" of course. your like a daughter to me anyway." he smiled.

I pulled him into a hug and thanked him. Lowell's grandparents where watching the twins right now as we got ready. because we couldn't.

and his parents wanted to be here with us. so his grandparents offered. we where kinds hesitated to. but they said it would be no problem. so we let them.