24.

2 weeks

River POV

I woke up feeling the wave of sickness wash over me. for the third morning in a row. i got up out of bed and ran to the bathroom.

I was throwing up when the bathroom door opened.

" River are you okay?" Lowell asked.

I gave him a thumbs up. he came and sat beside me. I was done for the moment. so I looked at him.

" please leave. this is gross." I tried to tell him.

but before he could reply I was back with my head in the toilet.

" I am going to call the pack Doctor." he sighed.

then stood up and walked back to our room. I sighed. then once I was done. I brushed my teeth. so I could get that awful taste out of my mouth.

I walked out and saw Lowell fully dressed sitting on the bed. I knew he was waiting for me.

" he said to come down right away. so get dressed." Lowell tells me.

" Lowell I am fine. it's more likely something I ate." I tell him.

" you eaither get dressed and walk down your self. or I carry dressed like that" he challenged.

" fine I will get dressed." I huffed.

" that's what I thought." he says.

so I walk over to the closet. being lazy. I put track pants and a long sleeve shirt on.

rivers outfit.

then I put on my slippers not wanting to put shoes on

then I put on my slippers not wanting to put shoes on. then walked out.

" are you waring slippers?" Lowell asked.

I looked down at my slippers and then at Lowell. I frowned.

" what's wrong with them." I said as I started to cry.

" why are you crying. I just asked. they look fine. come on" Lowell tells me.

but I just stood there. and cried. he looked at me like I was nuts.

" why are you crying over me asking if you are wearing slippers." he asked.

" cause." I sniffled.

" fine they look great now let's go" Lowell rushed.

I grabbed his hand and we walked into the kitchen. and. Ross stopped us.

" hey where you going. Are you wearing slippers?" he asked me.

then I started to cry again. Lowell glared at Ross.

" what did I Say" he asked.

" noting. River come on we need to go" Lowell tells me.

" no I can't go out." I cried.

" come on he's waiting." he Said.

" homey what's going on River have you been crying." his mom asked as she walked into the kitchen.

Lowell's POV

after my mom walked into the kitchen and asked River if she was crying I groaned.

" we need to go. he's waiting." I tell River again.

" no I am not going" she looked me in the eyes.

" fine have it your way" I tell her. then walk over pick he up and place her over my shoulder.

" Lowell put me down." she yelled.

" I told you I would do this's and you need to find out what's wrong." I tell her.

we arrived at the pack Drs a few minutes later and I placed River down. then he walked out and looked at River and I. he motions us to a room.

I sit on the chair and River sits on the bed.

" so what seems to be the problem." he asked.

" noting I am perfectly fine" River huffed.

" she's been sick. she threw up this morning." I tell him.

" okay so has this happened before?" he asked me.

" Yes." I tell him.

the pack dr looked at River and she looked at the ground.

" so for how long" the dr asked River.

" today and the last to day" she admitted.

" okay any mood changes?" he asked.

" well this morning and was really emotional." I tell him.

" okay I think I might now the problem." he says.

" okay what." I asked.

" you two haven't mated lately have you?" he asks us.

" ya a couple weeks ago why?" I asked.

" well I think River is pregnant. so I am going to have to do a ultrasound." he says.

I then looked at River and she looked in shock.

" okay so I need you to come with me. we have to go to a different room." he says. so we get up and follow him.

when we got to the room. the doctor told River to lay down. and I say down in the chair beside it I grabbed her hand.

" okay so I am going to put some gel on you and it's going to be really cold so can you pull your shirt up." he tells her.

she nodded, then pulled jer shirt up and he put the gel on her. she gripped my hand tight.

then the pack Doctor grabbed a thing. ( I don't know what it's called). And placed it on her stomach. and moved it around.

then he looked at the screen. " see that" he asked and pointed to a dot on the screen.

we nodded." that is your pup. congratulations."