14.

Rivers POV

we Just arrived at the witches house. after twenty hour in a car. and a stop so we could rest. with my dad and mate.

not so much fun. having your dad glare at you when you want to be all cuddled up. and no one really saying anything.

so to say I was glad to be out of the car is a understatement.

" so are you nervous?" my dad asked me.

" kinda." I admit.

" i am sure it will be fine." my dad smiled.

" we can always back out" Lowell whispered.

" no I am going." I whispered back.

he nodded his head. then we all got out of the car. we left our things we had with us in the car. and then I walked over to Lowell. I grabbed his hand. he squeezed it for comfort.

" okay let's do this" I said.

so we walked to the door and my dad knocked. a couple of second later a woman walked out. she was different from what I was expecting.

she was short and had long blond hair. and bright blue eyes. she was actually really pretty.

" ah neon it's been a while. welcome" she smiled.

" Camille this is River and her mate Lowell." my dad introduced us.

" ahh I remeber you. you where so tiny. only a couple mounts old." she say.

" well I can't say the same sorry." I said.

" no worry dear now come in." she motioned us in.

" so um how exactly is this going to work. and well what kind of things will I be getting back?" I asked.

" well you had great power. more then your mother ever did." my dad started.

" well dear some of the things you will be gaining will take great practice since you have not used them before. and to be honest some of the abilities I don't even know. you will have to fingure out on your own." she explained.

" okay so how doses this work do I like drink a potion or something?" I asked.

" no but I will need to say that both of you may not be in here." Camille said to my dad and Lowell.

" no way am I leaving here." Lowell used his alpha voice.

" oh alpha I see. but I am sorry you can't be in here." camille still said.

Lowell gave her a good try look.

" Lowell go with my dad I will be fine okay." I grabbed his hand and made him look me in the eyes.

" you can't promise that" he sighed.

" no but I can if I didn't think this was safe I wouldn't have brought her here" my dad said.

" see now go okay I will see you in a bit." I smiled then kissed his cheek.

he sighed then nodded then walked out with my dad. I looked at camille.

" you ready for this?" she questioned.

I nodded slowly.

" alright let's begin."

Lowell's POV

I walked out of the room with rivers dad beside me. talk about awkward. we sat in the next room. I sat on a sofa. he sat on a chair.

I didn't know what to do or say. this was so akward. I don't think I have been this akward around anyone.

" I want to apologize" her father spoke out of no where.

" um thank you ?" I said more like a question.

" for the day you meet River. I was a jerk. and well a protective dad. and well I heard every one taking about how dangerous you where. even though we are Allies" he explain.

" well thanks it mean a lot." I smiled.

" I can tell you really love each other." he said.

" ya" I smiled.

"you know , what ever you might think. I do like you." he says.

" well that means a lot sir" I said the sir weird not knowing what to call him.

" oh no don't call me sir that's weird. I was given a name for a reason." he smiled.

" right I will remeber that." I said embarrassed.

" now I need to ask you this it might be weird but I have to ask" he says.

" alright" I say.

" have you to um like mated yet?" he asked akwardly.

" no" I tell him honestly.

" I know that was weird. I just had to ask." he says.

" it's fine. I understand." I tell him honestly.

then Camille came out. but River didn't come out. I stood up and tried not to panic.

" where is she is she okay" I rushed.

" she is fine. it went well. and she should be out in a second." Camille says.

I nod then a couple seconds later River walked out. I went over to her right away.
and grabbed her hands.

" are you okay." I rushed.

she pulled me in for a hug. And I hugged her back. then she pulled away and looked at me.

" I am fine." she says.

" alright but your sure right." I asked her again.

" yes I am fine." she smiled.

" good" I breathed a sigh of relief.