19.

River POV

Lowell looked at me like I was crazy. but I just smiled.

" okay so are you do you" he tried to get out.

" relax. we won't so anything unless you want to" I tell him.

" we can decide when that time comes. now come on I want food." he tells me.

so we get out of bed he puts on pants and a shirt before we head down stair. we walk into the kitchen to see Max and ally.

" hey" I say as I enter.

they look and smile.

" want some eggs and bacon. made lots" ally smiled.

I looked at Lowell and he nodded. then I did to. so ally dished us some eggs and bacon. when Max looked at Ally. then ally looked at me.

" pack Doctor just minded linked we need to get their now. dads heart beat is slowing down." he said.

well now so is mine. I pushed my plate away and ran. ran like my life depended on it. I got their and the pack Doctor looked sad.

" you only have moments left. and he wants just you and Max" he tells me.

I looked and noticed the rest just coming threw the door.

" alpha he wants just you and you sister" the pack Doctor tells Max since he didn't know.

he nodded then we walked in. I wasn't ready for this. but I knew I had to.

" dad" I said so he would notice.

" come in" he said softly.

we each walked to a side of the bed. I grabbed one hand Max grabbed the other.

" I am sorry." he says.

" I love you" he says.

then all we heard was a flat line. that's it his heart stopped he was gone.

" dad. no dad" I screamed.

" no please come back" I cried.

Max just stood there motionless. then the pack Doctor walked in.

" I am sorry but you said your good byes. but you had to leave." he said sadly.

" no you can't he's not gone. something went wrong with the mechanics. please you have to fix this." I cried.

then Lowell came in to the room. he picked me up and put me over his shoulder. then brought me out.

" no put me down. this is all wrong." I cried.

he stepped in front of me. and made me look at him.

" he's gone. River it's real I am so sorry" he pulled me into his chest.

I pulled him tighter and cried.

Lowell's POV

Ally and I were sitting waiting for news. when we heard River screaming.

" dad. no dad"

my heart dropped as I hear her scream that. the pack Doctor came moments later. he waited a few minutes to give them the time they deserve. then he had to walk in to ask them to leave.

" you need to bring River out. she isn't listing. she thinks it not real." ally tells me.

I nod and make my way in. she is sitting beside her dad and yelling it's not real. I pick her up and place her over my shoulder. then I walked out

"no put me down. this is all wrong." she cried.

I placed her down then stood in front of me. and made her look at me.

"he's gone. River it's real I am so sorry" then I pulled her into a hug.

then she pulled me in tighter and cried. and I just let her. I looked and noticed ally and Max in a tight embrace.

I started rubbing her back to calm her down. I knew she would be making her self sick if she cried any more.

" can we leave I need to leave. let's go back home." River asked me.

" okay well should he talk to Max about the funeral? I asked hesitate.

" no you can i just wanna go home" she cried.

" okay you go pack I will talk to him." I tell her.

she nods and goes to her room. Max walks over.

" where is she going?" he asked.

" well this is kinda Sudden but she wants to go back to the pack. she wants me to ask you about your plans. she said she needs to leave" I explained.

" ya that's fine. um we still have to work things Out. so you can go back for a couple days. catch up and then I can let you know" he says.

" thanks and I am very sorry" I tell him.

we do the whole bro hug thing then I go find River. I mind linked my mom to tell her. I didn't want to talk on the phone. cause I don't want her yelling it out for the pack to hear.

I walk into her room. and see her laying on her bed curled up in a ball. holding some type of wolf stuffed animal. and crying over it.

i Climed in and got up beside her. and she fixed herself so she was facing me. I pulled her right up close. then wrapped my arms right around her.

she sniffled then spoke. " my dad got me this when I was seven after I broke my arms he said I was his brave wolf. I have had it ever since then. I have Sammy one that is kinda similar. but my grandma gave it to me when I was a baby." she explain.

I just nodded and rubbed her back. and kissed her forehead.

" your brother said we can leave and he will call me later when things ads finished." I tell her.

" I love you" she whisper.

" I love you to." I tell her.

" please don't ever leave me" she said as she gripped me tighter.

" I wont"