33.

Lowell's POV

I was so excited we were having twins. when my mom found out she was so happy. and said I told you so.

so today is rivers birthday. and I was going to ask her to be my wife. I mean I love her. and well she is having my pups.

so it's seems right. I was so nervous though. I kept thinking she was going to say no. and just all these negative thoughts.

but I knew deep down she would say yes. and it ment A lot that neon gave me his blessing before he passed.

but anyway, when I told Ross. he was over the moon. I even asked him if he and Kendall could help me find. ring. because I didn't know.

Kendall agree, she was so happy that I asked her. which I am glad. because I sure had no idea what I was looking for.

I think Ross agreed so he could get ideas. cause I think he's been wanting to pop the question for a bit now to. but any way.

right now I was just getting things ready. I wanted this to be perfect so I decided to have a nice diner outsides. but later so we can be under the stars.

so I was just getting the table set. while River was getting dressed. all i told her was that I wanted to take her out tonight.

I told her to ware something nice. but comfortable. but then I told her she could even wear sweats. and I would be fine.

but she shot that idea down really fast. she said that she had to at least dress up. and look decent.

but I think so looked amazing in anything. she blushed when I told her that.

so once I was done. I walked back to the house. I had my stuff in Ross room so I could get ready. I was waring black dress pants with a white shirt. black and white striped tie and a gray vest.

I finished getting dressed then just put some gel threw my hair

I finished getting dressed then just put some gel threw my hair. once I thought o looked good. I walked out of there bathroom.

" thanks for letting me get dressed her man" I smiled at Ross.

" no problem go get her" he smiled.

we did the bro hug thing then I walked out. I went up to our room.

I slowly opened the door. and called out.  " River are you ready?"

she walked into my view and I gasped. she was wearing a burgundy dress that looked amazing.  and shows off her cute bump.

" you look amazing

" you look amazing." I tell her.

" so do you. so where are we going?" she asked.

" me to know and you to find out" I smirked.

she huffed. then took my hand. and I walked her out to our table. that I had at the back of the pack house.

it was surrounded by lights. candles in the middle. and  the food that was covered.

she looked at it and gasped. I smiled then walked her over to her seat. I pulled back the chair. she sat down, then I moved it back in for her.

" Lowell this is amazing" she cried.

" well it gets better. I made well my mom helped. any way. It's your favourite food." I tell her.

" you made me spicy orange chicken and noddles?" she asked.

" yes I did my mom helped. cause I knew I would burn down the house." I laughed.

I looked at her and she was in tears. " happy ones" she sniffled.

" well then let's eat" I say.

so we start eating and it's actually pretty good. then I start thinking about asking her. and I get nervous.

I start to bounce my knee. she looked at me weird.

" you okay?" she questioned.

"ya all good" I tell her.

" okay. and this is really nice. but what's it for" she asked.

" well one its your birthday i wanted to do something nice." I started.

" so what's number two?" she asked.

I stood up. I moved her chair so she was facing me. she looked up at me. then I got down on one knee. she gasped.

" River Grace Santiago. I love you. and our soon to be pups. you have made me the happiest man in this world. we have had some pretty great times. and well some not so good. but I want it all. as long as it's with you. so will you do me the honour of becoming my wife." I said then I showed her the ring.

she was crying. then she nodded.

" yes you said yes" I cheered.

" yes now shut up and kiss me" she says.

I place the ring on her finger. then stand up. And gently pull her up and smash my lips on hers.

we pull away for air. she looked at her hand.

" I am going to be River Morgan soon" she says then kissed me again.