17.

River POV

i didn't wait for Lowell to get out my sight I ran right after him. I caught up to him and grabbed his arm.

" Lowell stop please." I begged.

he stopped. went in front of him and looked him in the eyes.

" I am sorry. I was just upset and you where the only one there to take my anger out on. please forgive me. I need you." I tried not to cry as I was telling him.

" I know I forgive you. I wasn't leaving cause you yelled or said what you said. I was leaving to let you cool down." he explained.

" okay god I thought you hated me or something." I sighed in relief.

" no I could never hate you. well unless you cheated on me and had another mans baby then I would hate you." he ranted.

" well that's never going to happen." I tell him.

" good" then he leaned in to kiss me.

I kissed him back right away. we where pulled away by someone clearing there thought.

I looked to see my brides beta Seth. I smiled then walked up and hugged him.

" hey Seth how's the beta life." I asked him.

" good now I am going to slowly walk out before that mate of your sinks me alive." he said.

I looked at Lowell and he was glaring. and I think I even hear him growl.

I walked over to him and grabbed his hands.

" down boy" I giggled

he raised his eye brow at me. I just laughed.

" that was so weird don't ever do that again." I laughed.

" so what's with you and that Seth guy?" Lowell asked.

" nothing he's my brothers beta. and a good friend." I tell him.

" well I don't like him." he huffed.

" well I think he's funny. you just have to get to know him." I tell him.

" well i don't want to get to know him." he snapped.

" okay how about we just go to bed. I need to sleep, crying really tired me out." I tell him.

he grabbed my hand and I led him the way. we walked into my bed room and I plopped on my bed.

" man I love this bed." I sighed in content.

" oh really. what about me?" Lowell's smirked.

" well you okay" I giggled.

" just okay?" he challenge.

" ya" I said with a straight face.

then he leaned down and smashed his lips on to mine. he grabbed my leg and pulled it up so I was sitting up more.

we where full on making out now. Lowell pulled away after a while to breath.

" we need to stop. " he said.

" why who says I want to." I tell him.

" no not like this. you just need a distracting wit your dad. that's not how I want this to happen." he tells me honestly.

" it's okay. I get it." I smiled a half smile and turn my head.

" hey look at me." he tells me.

I slowly move my head to look at him.

" believe me when I say I want to. but it's not the time." he explained.

"I know, I really do. this might sound crazy. but is it bad that I have a sudden want for a pup" I whispered the last part.

he looked at me, and then looked at my stomach.

" no I am not carry a pup. I just I don't know. since Sammy it made me realize I want to be a mother." I tell him.

" and you will be but we see kinda young don't you think. I mean your seventeen I am nineteen. that's pretty young." he says.

" age is nothing but a number. and most wolfs have pups young anyway." o reasoned.

" has my mother brain washed you" I joked.

" no. not at all. I just never mind I am going to go change." I tell him then grab my clothes and walk to the bathroom to change.

Lowell's POV

why now. I mean a pup. gosh ever one wants me to be having pups. when I don't feel ready. and now I pissed River off.

God why is life so complicated. I asked my self.

' would it be such a bad thing to have pups running around that are your' Xander asked.

' no but I mean we are so young. and ugh I don't know' I yelled at him.

River walked back out in her pjs. she smiled and then pulled the cover off over her bed. turned off the lights and turned on her side away from me.

" River we need to talk about what just happened" I tell her.

" talk about what. it's done with we are both to young. now night" she rushed

I huffed then got out of bed took my shirt and pants off. leaving me in just my boxers. the climbed back into bed. pulled the covers up and closed my eyes.

mommy come push me on the swing. a little boys says.

"coming Kade" River says.

I watch as she pushed a little boy on the swings. then I see another little boy who looks exactly like kade going down the slide.

" Nolan be careful." River yelled at him.

" I am careful mommy" he tells her.

then Seth walks up to River. and gives her a kiss on her cheek.

" I am so glad we finally had children. I loved theses boys. oh and the little one on the way. I hope it's a girl." River smiled.

" me to." Seth agreed with her.

"Lowell wake up." I heard River say.

" what's wrong" I asked as I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

" you just kept mumbling stuff about Seth and babies. and it was just annoying." she tells me.

" oh it's noting just a dream" I tell her.

" wanna talk about it?" she asked.

" not really no. night see you in the moroning." I tell her as I roll over and close my eyes.

that was one fucked up dream