27.

Lowell's POV

we walked into the training room. I looked at Max.

" you need to bite me. not to like serous or Anything." I tell him.

" why the hell would I do that" he looked at me like I was crazy.

" I have healing abilities." River said.

" so your saying If I bite him you can save him. do we need to be in wolf or how dose this work?" Max asked.

" you shift I stay human" I tell him.

" man this is messed up" Max laughed.

" alright I am just going to lay on the ground. that way I don't like fall. so when ever your ready." I tell him.

he looked at me. then at River. she nods. then Max sifted. he came over and bit my side. I groaned in pain. then he shifted back.

River came over. kneeled down so she was level wit me. And I helped her rip off my shirt. she moved her hands over the cut.

then all of a sudden a blue light came from her hands. just like with Ross. And my cut started to turn into a scare.

" what the hell. that's what is happing" Max asked.

" now do you belive that it's true about white wolfs" she asked him.

he nods then I stand up.

" you can not tell any one about this. okay. promise me" River begged.

" promise." Max says as he pulled her into a hug.

" so you said something about a guy out for your blood. I want in. he killed my mother. and I won't let him kill you or my little nephew" Max said.

" wait what makes you think it's a boy" River asked.

" out of all that all you say is 'what makes you think it's boy'"' Max laughed.

" okay sorry." she giggled.

" so I when I head home I will start to increase my training. that way, when it happens my pack will be ready. if anything happens let me know right away. and we will be here." Max said.

" thank you that means a lot." I tell Max.

/////////////////////////

we just said good bye to Max and ally when Ross came in. he looked at me.

" so are you going to tell me what that was about the other day. we can't stay mad it's not good for the pack." Ross says.

I nod. " office" was all I said.

he nods and we make our way to my office. River follows. we walked in and sat down.

" what I am about to tell you. may not leave this room. ever" I tell him in my alpha voice so he knows I mean business.

he nods. " River is a white wolf. she saved you. she has special abilities. and some guy who killed her mother is out for her blood." I explained.

" that's why you want to increase training. we are going to war?" Ross asked.

" yes. he won't listen to reason." I sighed.

" alright let's go make the announcement" Ross Says.

I stand up and push the alarm button. when we push that people know we have a mandatory pack meeting.

we walked to the meeting hall. then knight and Blaine entered and came up on stage with me.( his second and third)

" why are we having a pack meeting?" they asked.

" I will tell you when every one else gets to the meeting hall" I tell them.

they nod. we wait until every one files in. and my mom looks up at me with happiness.

" before I start I would like any woman who is either carrying a pup. or has to look after little pups to leave." I start.

a few women leave. And then I carry on.

" we will be increasing training. any male. or female if they wis. from fifteen to seventeen will now be staring training and the rest from, eighteen to thirty. will be getting more in depth training." I tell everyone.

"why is this happing" one of my pack members says.

" well we are going to be heading in to war. I know you might be thinking why. but this is to protect my family." I start.

" are you in danger alpha?" someone yells.

" not me your Luna. and well your future alpha." I smiled as I mention the new alpha.

a few gasped where hear from the crowd. and then they start clapping.

" alright now i know this is a lot to ask. so if you do not wish to fight. that is alright. the Graystone pack will be joining us. as that is rivers brother." I tell them.

" so if you wish to not fight please leave now." I tell them.

a couple people leave. mostly woman. and a few older pack members.

" alright so starting tomorrow we will begin training. any questions?" I asked.

" why exactly is our Luna in danger?" some one yells.

" well rivers mother was killed and now that same man is out to get her now that he know she's alive." I explain.

they nod and then I dismiss them. I looked at Ross my second and third And River.

" that went better then expected." I say.

"so your having pups him" Ross smiled.

I nod and grabbed rivers hand.

" is that why she was crying over the slippers?" Ross asked.

I nod. but smiled as I looked at River glare at me.