8.

this chapter has mature content. so read at your own risk.
Rivers POV
so it's been about a week since Lowell and I have marked each other. And well things have been going great. he introduced me to the pack as their Luna.

and well things have been running smoothly. the pack respects me as their Luna. now I just have to get them use to calling me River. not Luna.

It's just not me. but it's still going to have to take some getting use to. so anyway.

Lowell's mom and I have been getting pretty close. she thinks of me as her own daughter. she said and I quote. ' you are the daughter I never had but always wanted'

not like I minded. I mean it feels good to have a mother figure in my life. oh and when she saw my mark and Lowell mark. she freacked out.

then she asked us if we completed the fully mating process. cause she wants pups running around.

Lowell looked at his mother in shock. and me well I chocked on my spit. Lowell frecked out and called the pack Doctor thinking I was choking to death.

but I wasn't I tried to reason with him. but he was not having it. I laughed at him. and then he was all grumpy. so I had to cheer him up.

but it didn't last to long which I was greatful for. so right now Lowell's mom and I were out shopping. she claimed she needed new clothes and wanted me to come with her.

I don't know why. but she did. so I guess I will just have to go with it. but I don't get why she asked me. I mean there are plenty of other people who would have went with her.

we where almost done shopping when she dragged me in to Victoria Secret. oh god no.

" um I don't need a new bra. so I will wait out here while you look" I tell her.

" nonsense. I am not here for me. I am here for you. because you will be going into heat soon. so why not shake things up. buy some sexy clothes." she smirked.

" wait what. how do you know when I am going to go into heat before I do? I questioned.

" dear I am married to an x Alpha. I know things. you and Lowell marked each other. so usually a week or so after you start to go into heat." she says like its nothing.

" God help me." I sighed.

" trust me you will not be saying that. your wolf will be begging him. and well it's pretty hard for a male wolf to resist a she wolf in heat. I wouldn't be surprised if Lowell locked you in his room." his mother snickered.

" okay well not happing can we just go home. my feel hurt." I complained.

" sure no problem." his mother smiled.

when we got back home I saw a super pretty girl hugging Lowell. Blythe growled. and marched over to her.

Lowell grabbed me before anything can happen.

" um can you like not touch my mate." I growled.

" hey this is Ross my beta mate. her name is Kendall. she just got back from visiting her old pack." Lowell explained.

I blushed embarrassed. " I am sorry" I apologize.

" no worries girl. I would be doing the same. any way it's nice to meet you." she smiled and stock out her hand.

I shook her hand and then she walked off. I don't really know where. but anyway she seemed nice.

" so listen we need to talk." Lowell says.