10.

River POV

after we where both showered. we got dressed, I didn't really know what to wear so I kept it simple. but still wanted to looked nice.

rivers outfit

once I was dressed I dried and curled my hair

once I was dressed I dried and curled my hair. then did my makeup. then I noticed Lowell and he looked really good.

Lowell's outfit

I walked over to him hugged him

I walked over to him hugged him. " you look really good." I tell him.

" ya well you look better" he says.

" ya well I disagree" he says.

then I lean in and kiss him. he placed his hands on my waist. i wrapped mine around his neck and pulled at his hair. he groaned.

"okay we really need to stop." he sighed and ran a hand threw his hand.

"okay well then lets go down stairs. i am sure your parents are waiting." i tell him.

so we walk out and make our way to the his family. when we got down stairs we where met with a girl who looked to be about twenty or so. and a man. who i am guessing are lowell's sister and her mate.

"hello you must be river. my mom was just telling me about you. funny you think it would be lowell. but he never seemed to mention that." she tells me.

"yes hello you must be " i started but relized i didnt know her name.

"oh i am paige. and this is my mate Brayon" she smiled.

"hello" i tell her.

"so the food is ready." lowells mother informs us.

so we all go to the table to sit. his mother made chicken and rice with vegetables. it looked really good.

" so paige you said you have some news" lowells mother spoke up.

"yes well Brayon and i are expecting" she said.

"oh my my first grand pup oh my come give me a hug." his mother was out of her seat and rushing to hug her daughter.

"thanks mom we are really excited." she smiled.