Chapter Sixty

As of 30/12/2017 this chapter has been re-written from scratch. 

Warning: This chapter contains graphic sexual content.

Desire

~Arden Diggory~

I could feel anxiety brewing in my abdomen as Draco led me to the Room of Requirement. Occasionally glancing behind him to make our eyes meet, sending me a sly smirk before turning his attention back ahead. I must admit, I never expected him to conjure his Patronus so quickly. I suppose that makes me a bad person for doubting Draco's excellency in magic -because Draco truly is a talented wizard- but the charm is so difficult, it's only natural to assume one wouldn't get it on the first day when being taught by a witch who could barely conjure it herself.

It made me uneasy that I had promised some sort of reward if he were to conjure it. My assumptions lead me to believe that I'd perhaps have an extra day to think of something, but the spur of the moment made me offer my body as a prize to him. I know that I trust Draco with my whole life, let alone my body, but couldn't I have at least had some sort of self worth and not offer my body to Draco Malfoy as a prize won for conjuring his Patronus?

No, this wasn't damaging my self worth. This was inevitable. For months now, we have both got a built up desire for one another that our bare bodies against one another would be inevitable. As much as I am afraid to admit it, we would be doing this even if we weren't romantically involved again. 

Since we've split, our wandering eyes have only made the distance harder to endure; both of us picturing what lies underneath the cotton, behind the button up doors that sat upon our torsos. Hatred for each other disguising our hidden lust, eventually this pent up aggression would cause us to violently collide into hateful lovemaking that would only harm our connection.

But now, we are going to do the inevitable, and I have lost no self worth because I'm ready for him.

The Room of Requirement conjured exactly what we needed. I suppose it's sensitive to say need when we are both just lovesick teenagers who desperately want to touch each other, but after these painful months, the intimacy is what we need. 

It's awkward at first. We stand across from each other. We're frozen, unsure of what to do but at the same time knowing exactly what we should do. Draco leans down a generous amount to connect our lips, and then it's like we're experts. 

I let out a sound I never new I could make as our lips moved in a perfect rhythm and his hands held onto my waist and pulled me against him. My hands make their way to his head; my fingers running through his gorgeous platinum locks that I love so dearly. Our lips move faster, and Draco's hands slide down. He begins to lean further into the kiss, adding pressure and making it all more aggressive yet full of passion.

Draco's hands find their way to my thighs then begin to slide up my skirt. I pull away to catch my breath as I sense a warmth in my body that I've never known before.

Hogwarts never taught us about our bodies. Never about the changes that we would face, or how to deal with them. We would all eventually find out through shared stories from the students in higher years who pass down their 'wisdom' as Fred and George would say to teach the rest of us. We would find out from our parents if we were blessed enough to have parents who were comfortable on such a topic.