Finally Meeting

Girl's POV

I still couldn't get rid of that smile off my face. My cheeks blushed so hard but thank God I was wearing this niqab on. Tira and I walked towards our car park from the auditorium. There were so many crazy fans outside the building waiting for the idols while shouting their names. I bet those were really crazy ARMYs. But I didn't care less about them or much more, care to join them. Meeting BTS for the first time just now was already an unexpected miracle happened in my life. And nearly the most beautiful moment of all.

My name is Leilah and I'm a niqabi. Although some may call me an extremist, terrorist or whatsoever they want, I would just shut my ears and nothing can stop me from wearing what I want. Because I know myself and they know nothing about me. You can say that my family is the kind of religious one, and I've been raised perfectly since I was a kid. The fact that I'm the only daughter in the family made my father being extra-cautious about raising me. I have two older brothers and two younger brothers which made me the only different one in the middle. And I just turned nineteen this year but I am still quiet as hell. Don't ask me why, I just don't speak to people I'm not close with. I probably would change that attitude because I'm older now but it's really hard actually. There's something in me that made it so difficult to talk. It's either laziness or shame.

So, long story short, my background made it almost impossible for a girl like me to join a K-pop concert without being criticized by other people. Some may say that going to a concert itself is already a sin, then why the hell would you do that if you're a religious person?

First of all, I'm not a religious person but I'm still learning. We all make mistakes so chill out.

Secondly, going to a concert is not technically a sin. I mean, it's just a K-pop concert where there are only performances, not a freaking Black Metal concert where people drink blood or something. It depends on ourselves. Whether we go to the concert and hug the Korean boys, screaming in front of people without shame and forget about our religion, or simply go to the concert to watch the performances, stay polite like a true Muslim woman and care about religious matters. At least, that's what I think.

But on top of that, who would've agreed if a girl wearing niqab and abaya in full black entering a K-pop concert? Everyone would think that it's freaking weird. It would not be weird for Tira, my bestie who's accompanying me, because she doesn't wear niqab like I do. She's the type of Muslim girl who loves fashion, and her outfits are always up-to-date. So, If people knew that I was a huge fangirl, they would be like... What the hell? But believe me, I had always been making sure that no one ever knew about it.

I was a quiet ARMY. I didn't show to people and nobody actually knew about me being an ARMY. Only Tira knew about it. And that day, I finally got the chance to meet them face to face. Everyone looked at me like I was an alien. All along from queuing until I got inside the auditorium, everyone kept staring. Although I felt shame like hell, I just ignored them all because it was my only chance. The one and only chance to finally meet them. And at least, I was covering my face.

But when I did, I hid all the excitements deep inside this veil. I just couldn't show it to anyone and besides, I'm not that kind of fan who would scream, cringe or go crazy when I saw the idols. I just wanted to see those stars face to face. How I admired their songs, their talents, their friendship, their story, their teamwork, their smartness in making the ARMYs fall for them even more and everything about them. Maybe I just didn't know how to react when I finally met them. Because eventually, all ARMYs in the world would have thoughts like that. Maybe it's just me who had the different kind of way to express it.

And what's more shameful was that I didn't know how to react when they did things like that. Had they been always like this to fans? It kind of made me felt uncomfortable. So I would just look down or run my eyes away or simply take their autographs and vanished. I just didn't know what to do. I had always been taught since I was a child to keep distance from guys. I never talked to them unless there's something necessary to say. And I had been used to that because I know it's for my own protection. So it's just that I'm not used to guys.

Meeting them all was one of the glorious moments of my life. Rap Monster was so gentle, Jin was very nice, Jimin, uh, maybe he just wanted his fans to be happy. Suga was nice too and J-Hope was very friendly and cheerful. V was so funny, he spoke English like hell and even tried to do high-five with me, but instead, he did a dap. I freaking couldn't hold my smile any longer at that time, that guy was just too adorable. And then, it was Jungkook. I didn't know what is wrong with him or maybe he did the same with other fans but that just seemed quite out of logic. It was like a staring contest and the words slipped out of his tongue really got me stunned. It sounded so honest, so sincere. Of course, I understood those words. And the smile on my face remained until then.

"Don't think that I can't see those smiles, bestie. Even though you're wearing the niqab," said Tira while her eyes still focused on her driving.

I looked at her, raising an eyebrow.

"Come on, tell me what happened," she demanded but I just shrugged and shook my head.

"Stop lying! I knew you too well," She said while laughing. Yup, she did know me very well. I smiled and she smiled as well.

I turned my head to look through the window, seeing my own reflection in the rear-view mirror. My smile widened before I finally spoke.

"He said I'm pretty."

"What? Who?" Her face lightened up.

I turned to her as I said, "Bunny teeth."

And we both burst out a laughter.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter edited! Next chapters will be edited soon, so I hope you guys like it better 😊 (I'm suck at ideas, so they change from time to time.😂 Sorry, guys. I'm weird👽

Much love❤❤❤❤❤❤❤