The Unforgettable Experience

Girl's POV

Life is just so full of goosebumps. Like how I suddenly moved on from BTS after 4 years being a freaking fangirl in silence, unexpected things always showed up at the freaking wrong time. Like, right now...

I tried my best to wipe all the tears from my face without being noticed by anyone as I walked out of the hallway. My heart was pounding so hard that it felt like I was swallowing my heart down when I gulped. The feeling was indescribable. I have never ever fallen in love before, not to mention breaking up with a boyfriend. That is probably one of the reasons why I felt so bad at this moment.

"Wait! Leilah, stop!"

I heard Tira's voice calling me from behind. I quickly wiped off the tears left on my face and tried to look as calm as I can before facing her.

"I... I just... Can't do this alone. Not without you. I mean, I do respect your decision in moving on but as a friend, it really hurts me whenever you walk away from something that we always do together before. I just can't do it..."

What is she talking about? I don't want her to think that I'm blocking her or something. I just want her to be happy.

"Tira, just go if you want to."

"No! Like I said, not without you." She took a step closer and held my hand. "Look, I know this might seem quite demanding, but I want you to come with me. Please..."

Oh God, no! "What? No!" I frowned.

"Please, not because of them... At least, because of me. Are you willing to let your friend go all alone on a date with seven boys? And plus, this is what we both have been waiting for years! Our dream is coming true. You can't just let it go. Maybe Allah has granted our wishes and all you have to do is just move on afterward. But not leaving this opportunity just like that."

I was startled and didn't know what to say at all. Right, I always didn't know what to say. This is just so hard! Why things always trap me like this?

"Please, Leilah... I'll cover you up for everything! You could just pretend you're invisible if you want to, like how you did every time you feel uncomfortable, it's okay. I'll always help you. I promise. Please, just this time." She looked straight into my eyes and I just couldn't say no.

She's my friend.

"Okay..." I gave up, at last.

"Oh my God! Thank you, Leilah!" She gave me a quick hug. "Now hurry up! They're waiting for us."

I wasn't blinking my eyes. Oh God, what did I just do? And what did she say? 'They're waiting for us'? Holy crap, I didn't know why the hell I was being so freaking slow! Tira was holding my hand all the way back to where we met RM and Jungkook and let's just say that she was dragging me there because I was too busy thinking about how stupid I was. I wanted to move on. Can't the world understand how hard it is and at least, respect me?

I'm doing this only for my friend. Because I love her so much. But it's also killing me.

How on earth am I going to move on after having a date with them?

Jungkook's POV

It freaked me out that she didn't want to join us. It literally just freaked me out. I felt so embarrassed, sad, and mad at myself, all for no reason. But all of those were just earlier because right now, I felt clueless. I didn't know what to do.

The other girl whom I guess is her friend left us after asking us to excuse her for a while. Different from that girl, her friend is much more stylish and pretty but I wasn't attracted, though. It's really weird. I could see her face and she's pretty but I didn't feel anything. And then I was attracted to someone that I haven't even seen her face.