Beautiful

Jungkook's POV

I couldn't believe I found her here. I was planning to come to her country again to search for her, but instead, she was the one who came to me. Is this a gift from You, Allah? If it is, then thank You so much for bringing her here for me. And for the dreams, I knew it was from You too. Though I wondered what were You planning for me, I was ready to accept them all no matter what. Because I believe You knew better.

Nothing can describe how I felt right now, with her sitting right next to me in my car. Every little act that she made was just adorable to me. How she was restless when she met me and Jiminie hyung, how her eyes got really big when she was in a shock, how she got panicked and seemed so caring about me, and everything! Every minute that passed caused me to remember why I liked her in the first place and made this feeling increase even more. Especially those beautiful eyes, how I couldn't resist from staring into them all the time.

Right now I was waiting for Leilah to change her clothes at a public toilet and that was after she told her brother and explained to him that I was actually Josh which took more than 30 minutes to be done completely. She had to assure her very protective brother that she was in good hands. I'd be lying if I say I wasn't nervous at this moment. It's like you're going to have a date with your crush, you know? And she's not even knowing it because she's your crush. I didn't know when I would be brave enough to tell her. Or maybe I just won't tell her at all. It would break her heart because even though I like her, we could never be together. Oh God, and what am I doing right now? I didn't want this thing to turn serious. I didn't want to hurt her. But I wanted her so bad. What should I do actually? Help me, God. Please, show me the way.

A sudden knock on my window took me back to reality and chased away all those thoughts in my head. It was Leilah, in Jimin's sweater and a black mask. Her dazzling eyes still stand out no matter what and only this time that I got to see her eyebrows. They were well-defined even without any make up and she really does look more Arabic like that. I might be jealous because she was wearing Jimin's sweater, but she had my mask, my sweatpants and my sneakers on so that made me feel a lot better. I couldn't help but cringe at the way she looked super cute that way. With the zipper going up to her face to cover her neck, the sweatpants and the sneakers, she looked so different. No one could ever recognize her like this. She didn't even look like a girl, probably because of her height. I bet she had almost the same height as Jimin, that would be more convincing for the camouflage.

She knocked again on my window, a little frustrated this time. I snapped out and quickly unlocked the door to let her in. When she got in, I was still looking at her.

"What? Do I look weird?" she asked. I couldn't control my smile anymore.

"No, you look fine." I chuckled. "But there's something missing." I reached the dashboard on her side to take my cap and my sunglasses. Every time our distance closed, my heartbeat went crazy that I could feel the thuds on my ears. It's amazing how she could do that to me without using any effort. I handed them both to her. "Wear these."

She had her hijab underneath the hood so she just pulled it down and put on the cap before pulling it back up. Then she wore the sunglasses.

"Wow, you look..."

"Like Jimin oppa?"

"I was about to say unrecognizable." We both laughed. "Are you perhaps... Older than me? Or are we the same? Cause' you didn't call me oppa and you called Jimin oppa."

"I'm actually not comfortable by calling guys oppa in front of them. I would try to avoid calling them that because I just think that I'd sound coquettish. Don't get me wrong, I do respect older guys. It's just that, I want to avoid the flirtatious gestures or sounds that girls usually do that make guys... You know... Attracted to them. You understand me, right?"