Bangtan Boys

You were sitting on the roof on campus waiting for your best friend Kim Namjoon. You've been waiting for 5 minutes, lunch was almost over.
"I don't think Namjoon is showing up... late again... like always." You get up and open the door to the staircase. Namjoon runs up the stairs and trips over.

"Y/n, sorry I was late! The boys were holding me up." Namjoon and you walk to the railings and look and at the courtyard.

"The boys huh? How come I'm your best friend, but you never introduced me to those guys?" You asked, curious because you've never seen them.

"Oh um, that's not a good idea. Ya see, those guys are kinda... how do I say it... weird. Those guys are weird, and they're guys... you're a girl. Okay, you see where I'm going with this?" Namjoon replies.

"Yeah... but I still need to know who is making my bro Namjoon late." You answered, you don't care what Namjoon says about them, you want to meet them.

Namjoon sighs, "Fine... you win. I'll take you to them after school, the bell is about to ring."

~Schools over~
You meet Namjoon at the gate. You were excited, yet nervous at the same time. You didn't know what kind of people they were. They could be complete fuckboys for all you know!

"So... where are your friends?"

"They should be here soon." Namjoon replies, he opened his phone and stared at the time. Six guys started to walk toward Namjoon and you.
"There they are!" Namjoon runs towards them, but sadly... he trips and falls. You sigh and walk to Namjoon. You grab the back of his shirt and yank him up.

"Oh um, guys this is y/n. Y/n meet Jimin, Hoseok, Jin, Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jungkook." Namjoon introduced you to his friends, but Jungkook seemed to catch your eye. You smiled and waved to all of them.

"Ooooohhhh... Namjoon you never told us that you had such a pretty girlfriend." Hoseok said jokingly. He playfully nudged Namjoon's shoulder.

"Dude, she's not my girlfriend. She's just a really good friend." Namjoon replies.

"Hey! Don't we need a producer? We need someone creative right? I've seen her art around in art class. The teacher hangs most of her art up. Why not ask her?" Jungkook suggested.

"W-wait you've seen my art?" You looked surprised, you didn't expect anyone to pay attention to those shit drawings the teacher calls art.

"Of course I have, the one that caught my eye the most was one of your watercolor paintings." Jungkook smiled at you. You smiled back at the compliment, they seem alright.

"Anyways, yeah we need a producer. Ya see Y/n, we want to start our own band." Namjoon said, "but we need a producer. Do you want to be our producer?"

"Why the hell not, it wouldn't hurt helping my friend become famous." You answered back. Namjoon and the others smiled.

"Let's go to my house, we can talk about it some more there." You suggested. You texted your mom that you have some friends coming with you, so you told her to take the van. Your mom arrives and your little sister (she's in 8th grade) sees you with seven boys. You open the door and all of you guys get in.

"What the hell Y/n? Why are there seven guys with you?" Your sister looks at you weirded out. Probably thinking...

Why are these good-looking dudes with my ugly-ass sister?

"They're my friends." You reply. Your mom drives you guys all the way to your house. You guys leave the van. You quickly run into the house and into your room, the guys followed.
When they all were in, you closed the door.

"Okay! So what's your band gonna be named?" You questioned.

"That...we're not sure of." Yoongi replies. He scratches the back of his head, embarrassed because they didn't really think this whole band thing through.

"We did have BTS in mind." Jin said, "But we're not sure if it's good."

"What does BTS stand for?" You questioned.

"It stands for Bangtan Boys." Namjoon replied.

"Well if it's your only idea, just roll with it." You said, "Its not a bad name."

"Alright! We have a group name, BTS, or Bangtan Boys!"

____
BAHAHAHAHAHA! I JUST EDITED IT NOW AND PFFT! WTF WAS THIS GRAMMAR!? So this is the author in high school now correcting her TERRIBLE TERRIBLE writing from 7th grade!