Our First Song

~Saturday~
The boys were over at your house again.

"We gotta make a song, we don't have the right materials to make a M/V. So let's just make a YouTube video of us just singing and post it." Namjoon suggested, "And hope a music company notices our work."

"That would be a miracle." Hoseok said, "Oh yeah, Y/n! We made our selves some stage names!" You looked curious, you were wondering what they came up with. Probably gonna some cheesy names.

"My stage name is Suga."

"Mine is J-Hope!"

"RM."

"Jin, I'm using my nickname. It's simply and cute" Jin cupped his own face.

"Jungkook."

"Jimin."

"V!" Taehyung smiled. His boxy smile looked weird to you, yet cute.

"So what are the roles?" You ask.

"Yoongi, Hoseok, and I are the rappers. Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jin hyung are the vocals." Namjoon looked pretty pleased with himself. "Suga and I already wrote the lyrics to a song, we titled it 'Spring Day' cool right?" You nodded and smiled. You guys walked into your basement and you had a full on music studio.

"My parents always knew I had a love for performing arts, so they made me this... let's just say we have a lot of money to spare." You smiled and led them into the recording room. They sang their songs and you recorded it. You recorded them singing in the music studio. The song sounded so calming and sweet, and their vocals were no joke either.

~Sunday~
You ran to your laptop to check on how the video is doing, you were so happy with the results.

"Oh my god! The video already had 1 million views, people must love it!" You texted all of them in the group chat, "Infires Man", to tell them about the results. They were all so happy.

____
This chapter was kinda short...sorry for any grammar mistakes!

2018: *does Orange Justice* I'm cringing so much but I'm surviving