That Jerk is Really Sweet

"Alright! So we got a name for the band! Let's celebrate, I can bake you guys a cake if you like?" Jin said in a cheery voice.

"Hey Jin, I could help you bake that cake." You offered. You saw the look on the boys' faces, they looked surprised.

"Y/n, I didn't know you could cook." Taehyung said. Taehyung sat there wide-eyed and jaw hung open.

"She's a girl, she's supposed to know how to cook." Jungkook said. He look so disinterested in the topic. You ignored Jungkook and answered Taehyung.

"Well, my mother taught me how to cook when I was in 7th grade." The boys were excited for the cake Jin and you were going to make. With the help of Jin, the cake only took an hour to fully bake. All of you guys were eating and talking until your mother called you.

"I'll be right back guys." You walk to your mother's room. You see both your mother and your sister standing.
"Why did you call me?" You questioned.

"Why did you bring boys into the house, your dad is coming home soon." Your mom answered. She had a stern look on her face.

"You know how overprotective he is." Your sister says.

"It's not like they're staying ov-" You were interrupted by a sudden yell from one of the boys.

"Y/n! Can we sleepover?!" Jimin shouted. You just froze and smiled at your mom and sister.

"Yeah!" You answered. You quickly turned to your mom and sister with a smug look on your face. You walked back to the guys and you see your cake slice eaten.

"Who ate my slice?!" You yelled. All of them pointed at Jungkook. Jungkook just stared slowly eating the last piece of cake left.

"Damnit! Jungkook!" You stomped over to him and slapped his shoulder.

"What!? What's that for?!" He looked confused. You just smiled and got up. Your dad opened the door to see you with 7 guys. He just stared,

"Y/n who are these guys?" Your dad questioned.

Protective dad mode as activated. Assert dominance.

"Oh dad! These are my friends." You answered. All the boys, besides Jungkook, smiled and waved at your father.

"She's also our soon to be producer!" Hoseok yells, "Your daughter is going to be famous!"

"Oh yeah! Let me show you where you guys are sleeping tonight!" You got up and pointed to the different furniture in your room. "Any of you guys can sleep on the couch, the rest of you guys can sleep on the floor." You smiled at them, then Yoongi jumps on the couch and yells,

"Dibs on the couch!" Yoongi then turns to you, "Any blankets?" You nod and walk to your closet. You grab seven plush blankets you had on the top shelf in your closet. You gave them each a blanket. Jimin grabbed your phone off your dresser and started to connect it to the Bluetooth speaker.

"Let's play some music!" He opened your music gallery and saw a ton of Kpop songs. Jimin started to play Pristin Wee Woo on full volume.

"Ooooo~ let's have a random dance play!" Namjoon suggested, "I'll control the music." Namjoon grabs your phone and puts on NCT 127 Limitless, you quickly get up and start to do the dance. All the boys looked amazed, you were the only one doing the dance. Your sister walks in to tell you to put the music down but she sees you dancing and all the guys sitting watching you. She slowly closes the door and walks away.

Weirdo

~The Next Day~
Your dad drove you guys to school. He kept watching the guys in the mirror, making sure they don't try anything. Right when you exited the van with all of the guys, you saw all the eyes from every student near the gate drawn to you. You heard people whispering, but then you saw this girl who is technically considered the, "popular girl", her name is Samira, she just yelled,