Desire

~Jungkook's POV~

I heard Y/n's soft sweet laugh as Changwoo grumpily sat down. Every time she'd laugh, smile, and even talk. I just want to grab her by her waist and pull her into a kiss. I feel like it'd be almost impossible for me to pull that off though. I felt a slight nudge on my shoulder, I saw Y/n smiling at me. Her smile was so cute and full of happiness, she held onto my arm and giggled cutely. Why is she such a fricken tease?

"Jungkook~" Y/n whined, she sounded so cute! My heart just felt like it was going to explode out of my chest. "Jungkook, I'm hungry." She pouted with her soft pink lips.

"D-Do you maybe... um... wanna s-share my lunch?" I stuttered, the way she makes me instantly nervous is strange. I've never felt these kinds of feelings towards anyone before. Those soft pink lips just look so kissable, I wonder if I'm going to be her first (actual) kiss.

I don't wanna count the one with Changwoo forcing us... so technically... it's her second kiss? I DON'T KNOW

I just kept thinking about how beautiful Y/n was, she snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Really?! Thank you~" She hugged my arm tighter. I felt my heart beat faster as she hugged my arm. My face turned red, I couldn't contain myself anymore. We both sat down and ate, of course my lunch was made by the master chef Jin! I looked at Y/n, she had her cheeks puffed out. I chuckled, she usually does that when she's mad, annoyed, just wants to, or because there's food in her mouth. She looks so adorable, she heard me chuckle and turned to me. She slowing chewed her food and swallowed.

"What?" Her eyes squinted at me.

"You just look so cute~" I started to poke Y/n's cheek. I saw her eyes widened, she quickly turned away. I noticed that her cheeks were red.

~After School~

"Y/n!" I shouted as I ran towards her, "Can I walk you home?"

"Sure." She replied. We walked out the gate together, we decided to go get some ice cream.

"Ah~ I'll get the strawberry ice cream, double scoop." I said, "... oh! And a waffle cone."

"I'll have a strawberry ice cream too, just one scoop." Y/n smiled, "Also a waffle cone please." The man gave us our ice cream.

"You guys are such a cute couple, reminds me about my high school years. Now my wife and I are happily married and have two kids."

"We're not dating." Y/n smiled.

"Not yet!" I bravely said. Y/n slapped my shoulder, the guy in the ice cream stand laughed.

We were walking and eating our ice cream while chatting together. I turned my head to Y/n, my eyes quickly dropped to her lips. She had strawberry ice cream on her cupid's bow. I bit my lip, why does Y/n have to be so god damn cute? She caught me staring at her, she tilted her head at me.

"Why are you staring at me?" She questioned.

"O-oh y-you have some uh ice cream on your upper lip." I stuttered, I honestly felt so embarrassed that she caught me. She licked her upper lip, that honestly killed me. On the outside I'm just quietly staring, in the inside... I'm screaming, or I guess you can say I was fangirling.

We finally made it to Y/n's house, we both stood in front of her door. She turned to me,

"Thank you for walking me home." She said, "and for the ice cream."

"No problem."

Should I ask her if I can walk her again tomorrow. No, that would seem like I'm desperate.

"If it's okay with you, would you like to walk with me again tomorrow?" She smiled

YES

"Uh yeah, that's cool." I awkwardly rubbed the back of my neck.

"Okay! See you tomorrow!" She bowed her head and walked into her house. I walked away from her house, I placed my hands into my pocket.

She's gonna confess to me on my birthday huh?

I chuckled to myself, then I realized.

Wait today is May 2nd, my birthday is September the 1st. I HAVE TO WAIT FIVE FRICKEN MONTHS?!

Unless I confess first. I decided to ask Jin for advice, since he has a girlfriend and all. I've had millions of girlfriends before, but I didn't technically confess. I just asked them if they wanted to date me, that's all. I think my first girlfriend was in kindergarten. I had about ten or more girlfriends in kindergarten, now that I think about it; I was rarely single. Wait, I confessed to Y/n before... but she rejected me. Maybe she only rejected me because of the arranged marriage thing, she was pretty upset about it. When the school year is over, I'll confess. But what do I say when I confess? I walked to Jin's house, I rang the door bell. He opened the door (Jin lives by himself).

"Oh, Kookie." Jin rubbed the back of his head, "Come in. I was just cooking."

"I came at the right time." I chuckled.
I sat down at the table, and Jin brung out the food and placed it down on the table.

"So why did you come?" Jin questioned as he ate his food.

"Jin hyung." I placed my fork down and clasped my hands together, Jin had a worried look on his face. "I-"

"JEON JUNGKOOK, DID YOU GET INTO TROUBLE AGAIN?!" Jin shouted, he startled me.

"No no no hyung!" I backed up in my chair, "I just need some advice on girls." I pulled out the cheesiest smile.

"Oh" Jin went back to eating, "why do you need advice, aren't you a ladies man." Jin teased.

"Yeah but.... I need to know how I can confess to a girl." I looked straight at Jin, "I want to confess to Y/n soon."

____
Sorry I haven't been updating this story lately! I will try to update more frequently. Sorry for any errors!