A New Friend

"Oh hey! You're awake!" The girl smiles at you, "I'm Bae Joohyun, but I like to go by Irene." Irene's smile fades away, "You know... those girls back at the locker room were... I don't know... bishes for not helping you, sorry, I don't like to curse." You smiled, maybe Irene will be that one girl who doesn't totally despise your total existents. "Just between me and you unnie, I'm a junior you're a senior, I kinda envied you too. But I would never wish to bring pain upon someone else." Irene laughs, her laugh was kind of soothing, hearing someone laughing, but not at you; it was a good thing to hear. You got up and sat down in front of Irene on your bed.

"You envied me, why?" You of course knew why... it was probably the same as all the other girls, but you were kind of curious about her response.

"Why? Of course I'd envy you, you're pretty... and most of all... you get to spend almost the whole school hours with seven hot ass! Shit I cursed! Fuck! Shiitake mushroom!" Irene put her head down in exhaustion, "Hot guys..." Irene's personality made you feel happy, you knew that the two of you would become great friends.

"Hey I could introduce you to them if you like." You felt so happy, you finally met a girl who doesn't want to kill you! You saw her eyes light up, a huge smile formed on her face.

"You'd introduce me to them," Irene screeched in excitement, "Oh my god unnie I LOVE YOU!!!" Irene hugs you tightly and she couldn't stop fangirling.
You looked at your phone to see a text from Jin.

~Text~
Jin: Hey what happened? You didn't come out of PE, all of us are worried. When you read this message, please meet us at Hola Café.

You ask Irene if schools over, she nods her head. You guys leave the nurses office and head to Hola Café. When you guys enter you see all of them sitting down, they all looked at you. Irene quickly runs behind you.

"Y/n whose that?" Hoseok asks.

"Guys this is Irene, Irene these are-"

"I know who these guys are, who doesn't!" Irene kind of reminded you of your little sister when she was in the 1st grade. Both of them were full of excitement and happiness.

"Oh! I know Irene! She's the leader of the cooking club, I heard great things about her cooking." Jin looked happy, "maybe you can bake one of your delicious strawberry crunch cakes some day." Irene and Jin were talking about cooking, then Hoseok walks up to you.

"Did you know that Jin used to like her, he stopped when he felt like he didn't have the guts to confess; he might have a crush on her again." Hoseok whispered.

"Hey guys, didn't we come here to ask Y/n what happened to her?" Namjoon points it out that they all were leaving the topic. Everyone nodded.

"Well, I went inside the locker room and as soon as I entered... all of the girls had their eyes pinned on me. I got nervous, my breathing became heavy and short, my heart beat started to speed up, and I felt dizzy. I passed out, Irene took me to the nurses office. She was the only girl who didn't just stand there." You looked at Irene, "By the way, she calls me unnie because I'm a senior and she's a junior, just because she calls me unnie...doesn't mean any of you are allowed to call me noona; I am one year older than Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung, so you guys can't call me noona." 

"Oh hey, Namjoon and Yoongi. I heard that you guys write lyrics, my friends and I also write lyrics. Could you maybe hear one of our lyrics and tell me if it's good?" Irene took out her notebook.

"Yeah sure, that'd be cool." Namjoon and Yoongi reply.

"Okay, this is for a song we write called 'One Of These Nights' I can't quickly forget, because I'm still
in the same place even when the pages of the calendar turns." Irene closed her notebook, "I can't take all the credit, my dear friends, Seulgi, Wendy, Yeri, and Joy helped me."

"That was good" Yoongi and Namjoon said while clapping. You all decided to order some food, you notice that Jungkook has been awfully quiet. You scoot your chair near him and tap his shoulder. Jungkook jumped,
"Aish~you startled me!" He playfully punched your shoulder. You thought to yourself,

Wait, maybe he does care for me.

You remembered what he said when you got beat up,

"I saw that you weren't in class and I got worr-ehm... the guys got worried and they told me to go look for you."

You started to blush near Jungkook, you thought,

He quickly changed his sentence from he was worried...to they were worried.

____
End of chapter, sorry for any grammar mistakes!

2018: I AM EMBARRASSED! THIS STORY!!! WHO ALLOWED ME TO WRITE WHEN I WAS IN 7TH GRADE?!