Arranged Marriage

It was midnight, you were sleeping on the couch. Jungkook was sleeping besides you with his arm around you. Changwoo and Taehyung were both playing Mario Kart 8 while fangirling about the both of you.

"Taehyung do you think they're gonna date soon?" Changwoo asks with a wide smile spread across his face.

"Why are you asking that? I thought you liked her?" Taehyung tilts his head in confusion.

"I kinda fell in love with someone else. She's so pretty and nice, I saw her at school but I didn't get the chance to talk to her because SOMEONE thinks their attendance is way more important than my love life." Changwoo pouted and glared at your sleeping body. Taehyung only laughed. Everyone else had fallen asleep besides Taehyung and Changwoo. The door had swung open, your family had walked in. Changwoo and Taehyung quickly got up and tried to wake all of you up.

"Jungkook, Y/n! WAKE UP!" Changwoo shoves the both of you off the bed waking you guys up. Taehyung wakes everyone else up. You got up and quickly hugged your parents, while Changwoo hugged your parents too, and Taehyung sneakily unpauses the game and picks up his controller and takes 1st place from Changwoo. Changwoo heard the sound and ran and started to slap Taehyung's shoulder.

"TAEHYUNG YOU CHEATER!" Taehyung kept laughing as the enraged Changwoo slapped him.

"Anyways, you should all get some sleep. Tomorrow is Sunday, you all must of had little sleep." Your mother smiles, "We would also like to discuss something with you tomorrow evening, Y/n and Yoongi" Yoongi and you look at each other, both equally confused.

"Alright we'll get some sleep." Changwoo turns off the Nintendo Switch and kicks Taehyung's butt. "Go to your room!"

"I don't have one!" Taehyung shouts. Changwoo pushed Taehyung into your room. You turned to see Jungkook looking at you.

"Can I tell you something now?" Jungkook nervously smiles.

"Sure." You were curious about what he wanted to tell you.

"Okay... I know you don't quite forgive me, but I want you know." Jungkook pauses, he cups your hands into his hands. "I like you. I like you a lot. And I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend." Your eyes widend.

I don't want to be an easy girl, but I do still like him! AGH!

"Let me think about it, okay?" You gently smiled, Jungkook only nodded.

_

It was tomorrow morning, Seokjin and Irene woke up early to make everyone breakfast. You were all half awake and didn't feel like getting up.

"JIN OPPA!" Irene shouted. Jin laughed.

"Your hair looks good with pancake batter!" Jin screamed, Irene laughed.

"You do too!" God knows what they're doing in the kitchen. You all got up, and once you guys entered the dinning room you saw Jin with a lot of pancake batter on his hair, and Irene too. You all gave them weird looks as they smiled while placing the food onto the table. Your parents and your sister came out only to see a huge mess in the kitchen.

"Sorry~ things got a bit messy." Jin smiled.

"Your fault." Irene giggled. Everyone dug in. Jungkook only stared at his plate, he didn't eat.

"Jungkook come on and eat." You demanded, he didn't eat.

"Kookie eat!" You tried to be cute, but let's be real here... you really can't be cute! Jungkook only giggled, he slowly ate his food.

"Wow who knew Y/n's miserable attempt of being cute would get Jungkook to eat, I'd puke." Changwoo scoffed. You shot a glare at him

_

It was 10:30, your mom and dad called Yoongi and you into their room.

"What did you want to tell us?" You asked.

"Well, since you and Yoongi knew each other since you guys were just little kids-" You interrupted your dad.

"We did?!" You were shocked, you honestly didn't remember him.

"We did... back in elementary in Daegu." Yoongi said coldly. You still couldn't remember, you felt guilty.

"Anyways, since the both of you knew each other. Your mother and I arranged you guys a marriage!"

____
Wow cliffhanger, sorta a cliffhanger *shrugs*. Sorry for any grammar mistakes!