I Don't Want To Be An Easy Girl

Even though Jungkook apologized to you over and over, you still couldn't get through the pain and suffering he made you feel. Even though it was only to protect you, you can handle yourself.

"Jungkook..." Your face stayed emotionless.

I've been hurt by him too much...

"Y/n, I'm so sorry..." Jungkook apologizes once more.

"Jungkook... do you think I'm easy?" You questioned.

Why do you keep hurting me, then apologizing?

"No I-" Jungkook tried to speak, but you interrupted him.

"Well I'm not. Even though you did this for my sake, to protect me. I can handle myself, I can't forgive you for breaking my heart only to protect me. What kind of method is that? Protecting me from others by constantly stomping on my heart? You gained my trust, and stomped on it only to protect me..." You let out a small and short laugh, "Ironic isn't it?" The color in Jungkook's face became pale. You got up, "I'm not a weakling, I knew that Samira and Kiana would always come for me, I can fight for myself now." You looked down at Jungkook and scoffed, "This is your last chance."

~Jungkook's POV~

I was shocked, I couldn't hear anything. All I heard was ringing, I saw Y/n get up. She said something, but all I could hear was that stupid ringing. My heart was shattered, I was stupid for thinking that I could protect Y/n. My means of protecting her, only harmed her.

~Your POV~

Jungkook has to use this last chance to redeem himself. I will not give him any more chances, he needs to learn that I'm not a nuisance.

_

Jungkook sat there in sadness, he thought to himself,

Even though I wanted to save you... I caused you more pain...

You walked away. As you walked down the stairs you heard your name being called. You turned around hoping to see Jungkook running after you like those Kdrama scenes, but it was just Yoongi. You still liked Jungkook, you liked him a lot. Part of you was hopeful.

"Y/n... are you really going to stay mad at Jungkook for wanting to protect you?" Yoongi questioned.

"It's not that, it's the fact that he thinks I can't protect myself. I'm not going to burden him anymore." You answered, "I'm not going to seem like a weak ass little girl, I don't want him to think I'll forgive him for every mistake he makes... that's not how life works. He needs to learn from those mistakes." You turned around and walked to the gate.

"Slut" Samira scoffed, she saw that Jungkook was a couple of feet away from you. You saw this as an opportunity to show her that you're not a weak brat who will just cower in fear. In fact, you were also sick and tired of her bullshit too, so you swung a punch at her face. It left a red mark on her cheek, you let out a devilish smirk and walked away. Jungkook looked surprised that you'd even do that, he knew that you weren't a weakling, but he never expected you to just punch her.

~Tomorrow~

You looked at your phone to see forty-two missed calls [The International Playboy]. You sighed, why the hell would Jungkook try to call you? You went on with your daily routine, your family were still on vacation, they said that they were coming back tomorrow. You skipped breakfast and walked to school. You went to the courtyard and sat down on the green grass. You continued to work on the Jungkook drawing. You were still mad, not to mention... it was the time of the month. Why were you still drawing him? Why even bother with that dude? You let out a frustrated sigh and turned to a blank page.

"UNNIE! Jin oppa and I want to tell you and the gang something important!" You turned to see Irene and Jin signaling you to come to the roof. Before you could answer they both ran away laughing. You sighed and walked to the roof. You sat down with the others. You saw that Jungkook was staring at you, he had obvious dark circles under his eyes. You both were staring into each other's eyes, you quickly broke the gaze. You avoided eye contact with him, you really didn't want to look at him.

"Guys! We have some great news!" Irene cheered, she grabbed Jin's hand. "Jin oppa and I are officially dating!" You looked and Namjoon pouted.

"Damn it! I always thought that I was going to be the first one to get a girlfriend this year!" Namjoon frowned.

"I'm surprised that it wasn't the Golden Maknae to get a girlfriend first this year." Jimin sighed, "I mean, he was always the first every year." Irene and Jin laughed. The bell had rung, Jin was walking Irene to class. Changwoo and you were walking to class, until Changwoo stopped.

"H-Hey! It's that g-girl from the a-amusement park!" Changwoo stuttered, his cheeks became red. You didn't want to be late, so you yanked him into the classroom. Changwoo frowned, and he dropped into his seat. He was obviously mad that you didn't let him talk to her.

"Damn you... I wanted to talk to her, but nooooo... your attendance is way more important than my love life." Changwoo said sarcastically. You always loved how childish Changwoo acted when he got mad. Jungkook sat down at his seat, you gave him the cold shoulder. Changwoo obviously saw, so he did the most childish thing. He got up and went behind you two.

"NOW KISS!" He pushed both of your heads together. Both of your lips met. You quickly pulled away and punched Changwoo's dick. He fell to the ground and to your surprise he was laughing... even though you punched his dick. You blankly stared at him, you thought to yourself.

Oh great, my first kiss wasn't even romantic.

You looked at Jungkook, his face was red. Your heart fluttered seeing Jungkook all flustered, it was cute.

No Y/n! Don't fall into his gaze again, I don't want to be an easy girl!

You were about to break the gaze until Hoseok runs over and yells.

"Oh look at Jungkook, all hot-and-bothered! Oooooo~ Oh is that sound I hear Jungkook's pa-" Jungkook grabbed Hoseok and covered Hoseok's mouth.

"Okay okay hyung that's enough!" Jungkook let out a nervous laugh. You giggled and looked away, it was hard playing hard to get around Jungkook.

____
Herro (Yes, herro not hello) my readers! Hope you liked this weird chapter! Sorry for any grammar mistakes!