Losing My Trust

Changwoo and you were walking to class, he couldn't stop talking about how pretty and nice that girl was at the amusement park.

"Oh my gosh! What school does she go to? I'd be so happy if she went here! Oh my gosh... what if she does? It's destiny!" Changwoo kept looking around to see if he could spot her. You laughed in disbelief, what are the odds of her going here? Changwoo and you stopped when you heard talking coming from the class room, it sounds like a male and a woman talking. That male voice sounded familiar, Changwoo and you took a peek inside to see what's going on.

"Oppa... are you sure she won't find out?" The woman asked, her face looked familiar.

"Don't worry babe, she won't find out." The man reassured her as he cupped her hands in his hands. They looked super familiar, you couldn't quite tell because they were in the dark. The curtains were shut, the lights were off.

"If she does?" The women leaned in close to the man.

"She and I aren't even together. It doesn't matter whether or not she does, all that matters is that I'm with you." The man kissed the girl. Changwoo and you were about to leave (you guys didn't want to look like voyeurs) you stopped when the girl suddenly said,

"Jungkook..." Changwoo and you froze, Changwoo whispers to you,

"Wait.. isn't that girl Mina?" Tears were rolling from your face as you watched Jungkook kiss Mina.

He's right though. We aren't dating... but why do I feel so betrayed?

Changwoo saw you and he clenched his fist. Changwoo opened the door and he stomped in. He threw a punch at Jungkook. You were in shock when Changwoo did that. Of course, you were upset... but you still couldn't bear the thought of Jungkook getting hurt.

"Jungkook, how dare you play with Y/n's feelings! She's human! No one deserves to be treated like that!" Changwoo bit his lips in frustration. "She fucking trusted you. She liked you so much! Didn't any of her feelings mean anything to you?"

"Oh... so you saw?" Jungkook said with a cold expression on his face. He gently touched his cut lip from Changwoo's punch. He saw you standing in the doorway with tears rolling down your face. For a moment, you saw a flash of sadness in Jungkook's eyes, regret. But that quickly disappeared.

"Yes we fucking saw!" Changwoo snapped, "You know what Jungkook... I thought you were a great guy, but now... you're just like every single fucking guy at Red Rose Junior High! A-all the guys there only fell in love with Y/n just because of her looks... when she accepted them... they stomped on her heart! Just like what you're fucking doing!" Changwoo walked away and grabbed your hand. He pulled you away from the room. When he pulled you far away from the room he pulled you into a warm embrace. "Y/n... I'm sorry for lashing out in anger in front of you. You deserve better." Just seeing you cry made Changwoo tear up. Changwoo and you were like that. When one person would be sad or mad, the other would be too... even if the reason had no effect on them.

"T-thank y-you Changwoo... for being an a-amazing friend." Tears could stop rolling down your cheeks.

"Hey you don't have to thank me, that's what friends are for." Changwoo wiped his tears with his sleeve. "Come on, you should go to the others and tell them what happened. They can surely help you." Both you and Changwoo walked up to the roof. Once they all saw your eyes all red and puffy they all immediately stopped what they were doing and turned to Changwoo.

"What the hell did you do to her?!" Jimin yells as he grabs the collar of Changwoo's uniform.

"H-hey I didn't do anything! Jungkook was the one who did something." Changwoo grabbed Jimin's wrist as Jimin grabbed his collar. He let go when Jimin let his collar go.

"What did Jungkook do Unnie?" Irene questioned. She hugged you and patted your back.

"He-" You were about to explain till Changwoo shook his head at you. He knew that it would be hard for you.

"I'll explain..." Changwoo said, "I'll put it in a simplistic version. Jungkook cheated on Y/n with Mina. Y/n and him weren't together in the first place, but they felt like a thing. He even claimed they weren't dating, so Mina and his relationship would have no effect. The worse thing was that he didn't look like he felt any remorse what so ever." They all felt bad for you, Taehyung ran to you to give you a huge hug. They all were comforting you, until Jungkook and Mina walked up. You all stopped and stared at them.

_____
A new chapter! Since all these bad things are happening...I don't know if the ending is going to be good or bad. Thanks for readying! Sorry for any grammar mistakes, some people get real SHOOK! Thanks for all the support, Ily!(*'︶'*)╯♡

2018: man why is this my most popular book? The story doesn't make sense to me but ok