She Didn't Recognize Me

You went to your laptop to check your email, you saw a new email from a company called, "BigHit Entertainment". You opened the email,

'Hello, we noticed your song 'No More Dream' we saw your talents and we want you to work under BigHit Entertainment."

You started to freak out, you texted them all.

You: Guys guys guys!
Sleepy Sugar: What's wrong?
You: Wait till everyone is here.
Sleepy Sugar: Gosh...
RapMon: I'm here!
Chim Chim: What's up?
JHope: Hobi has arrived!
Tae Tae: Herro!
Mama Jin: What's going on my children?!
Kookie: Hm?
Irene The Master Chief: Unnie!
Annoyin Ass: The almighty Changwoo is here!
You: Ok! Everyone is here! Come to my house right fricken now!

_

You waited by the door, the bell had rang and you opened the door quickly. They were all standing in front of the door. You quickly pulled them inside,

"Sit down!" You were a tad bit too excited. They all sat down.

"So... what did you want to tell us?" Yoongi questioned.

"Great question Suga! A company noticed us!" You cheered. All of them got up simultaneously.

"A-are you serious?!" Namjoon yells, he remained wide-eyed.

_

Jin and Irene decided to make a huge feast in order to celebrate this huge event. You decided to dance while you waited for Jin and Irene to be done. You were in your basement dancing to a song called 'Never Ever' you loved GOT7, you had the whole dance down. Your family were gonna come back this afternoon, but it seems like their flight got delayed... they said they were coming back at midnight. You were lost in your own thoughts while dancing, you didn't notice that Jungkook was watching you dance. The dance was over, you were wearing a long sleeved black shirt that was a bit oversized, and grey sweatpants that were tight around the ankles. You had your hair in a loose ponytail. You grabbed your towel and wiped the sweat off of your face. You took a sip of your water, and you turned around to see Jungkook leaning against the doorframe. You got surprised, and you quickly swallowed your water.

"Jungkook! What the hell!? How long have you been standing there?!" You shouted.

"I saw the whole dance." Jungkook smirked. "Look Y/n... I'm sorry. Even if you don't accept my apology, I'll understand." Jungkook gently cupped your hands. You could feel your heart beats getting quicker.

Jungkook...stop messing with my feelings.

Your gaze lowered, "Jungkook... this is your last chance... don't screw it up." Jungkook only nodded, he placed his arm around you waist and hugged you.

~Yoongi's POV~

I went to go check on Y/n in the dance room to see how she was doing. I walked downstairs and I saw Jungkook hugging Y/n through the window. He's my friend and he likes someone. I should be happy that Jungkook finally found his true love, but I just can't be happy when his true love... is my true love. I felt jealous, everyday I see Jungkook with Y/n... I feel like my heart was ripped out of my chest. I always had that burning desire to just tell Y/n how I felt straight up, but I'm afraid that she won't feel the same because of Jungkook. I always felt sad eveyday. The fact that Y/n didn't recognized me... I knew her since we were in elementary.

____
Sorry for any grammar mistakes! That's all I really have to say. (˘з˘)